• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interestingly true...

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
China, homeland of world’s most useless drivers and world’s most uncaring people. Also homeland of pigs who, if they want to continue behaving like pigs, should stay in their homeland instead of invading other countries and soaking them up with their inbred piggism.

It’s always puzzled me why the Chinese government readily issues driving licenses to people who are undeniably legally blind. Most of the traffic accidents in China seem to happen because all drivers go out driving with blindfolds on their mugs at the same fucking time.

The worst thing is, the Chinese are always overtly eager to immigrate to civilized countries to avoid seemingly uncivilized China, but refuse to act like civilized people. I’d been out of Alberta for almost 3 years and upon my recent return, I noticed severe increase in Chinese population. They always used to settle in Vancouver, turning it into Hong-Couver, but now, because of strong Alberta’s economy (oil fields related), they all drag their asses here. And with them came bullshit I don’t recall seeing before.

If for example I need to cross a multi lane road on a cross walk, I need to be very careful cause there are many Chinese drivers on the road now. I used to be able to just go because crosswalks always meant “yield to the pedestrian”, but now, I’m forced to watch out who drives down lanes I cannot see because of drivers who did stop. If it’s a Chinese person, they are guaranteed not going to stop. Everybody else stops, but the Chinese never do. And not only that, they’ll drive right by looking like it doesn’t bother them at all.

They are eager to immigrate to civilized countries, but refuse to adopt civilized behavior. And don’t even get me on their sheer arrogance. Everywhere I go, if Chinese people are there, it’s guaranteed to be unbearably noisy. They just can’t be respectful of others and speak at reasonably levels. They always yell their fucking yaps off like we all gathered round to listen to their annoying language.

I went to a sauna on a couple of occasions. Saunas are small, enclosed spaces in which you want to unwind and relax. Most of the time it’s possible, but when the fucking Chinese people walk in – and it’s frequent now that they’re all herding around – they’re just gonna yell the shit out of themselves completely disregarding others who sit there quietly enjoying the relaxing atmosphere. What arrogant, disrespectful monkeys. They need to go back to the rainforest if they want to behave like chimps for fuck’s sake.

Plus they always chew with their mouth open, pick their teeth and make disgusting noises after food and scrape their feet against the road when they walk. Honestly, the Chinese seem to be in a contest to outpig one another. There’s no other way to explain this purposeful piggism.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am chinese i nearly ran down an angmo yesterday when he was crossing the road on his wheelchair when the Light was RED!

He just pops out of nowhere.

Nah Bay.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owning a car & driving is a relatively new phenomenon in China for the masses, before it was only for the elite but now everyone who has money to spend, buys a car or 2 or 3. It's only possible within this generation & that explains why driving & road safety is so poor there. When Deng XiaoPeng opened up China to the rest of the world, little did we know what would be heading into our country, even now i think a lot of people outside China don't really know or understands the depth of the cultural differences between them & us! Even Singaporeans are shocked by the way PRCs behave in Singapore. It will take quite a few generations for the Chinese in China to acquire tastes & sensibilities akin to those of us who are more Westernized. Or maybe it's us getting use to them & adapting our own behaviour to them! You can run.. but you can't hide from 1.3 billion Chinese :eek: maybe you should change your line of work & open a 'finishing school' for PRCs, teach them some manners & how to behave & earn $$$ at the same time :biggrin:

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the many recent reports in PRC, the mentality of China's drivers are the driver has to ensure the victim die so that they do not need to support them for life if convicted of the accident.

Even if the victim did not die, the driver will drive forward and backward over the victim to ensure 101% success!

Hence the need to drive as reckless as possible so that one hit is enough to kill and speed away, and never get caught!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear General:

Many years ago, some Orang Puteh warned the whole world of this threat - he called it the "Yellow Peril." We are now living in that future. Good luck to all of us.

Cheers!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear General;

Be grateful because Islam is the world fastest growing religion...imagine what will happen when it is...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. general, you have seen the hard truth of chineyland.
2. honest, this is also the chineyland i face each passing day when i am stationed there.
3. to much extent, i just ignore such ugliness & phenomenon.
4. in chineyland, you trust no one, nobody can be trusted.
5. that is always the first-line defence!

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am chinese i nearly ran down an angmo yesterday when he was crossing the road on his wheelchair when the Light was RED!

He just pops out of nowhere.

Nah Bay.

so if the light was red, you're the one thats supposed to be stopping for him. see what i meant? how interesting.