• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

interesting peesai beedio

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Median house price ish 1.2m means there are many many newly minted overnight Millionaries ...sinki should be happy

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.timeout.com/singapore/n...y-in-asia-for-the-second-time-in-a-row-032124

Singapore is ranked the 30th happiest country in the world and the happiest country in Asia for 2021 to 2023, according to the World Happiness Report 2024. This is also the second time running that we've topped the happiness chart for Asia.

Overall, Finland emerged as the happiest country in the world, followed by Denmark and Iceland. Although Singapore remains top in Asia, our global ranking has dropped five places from 25th happiest in the world last year to 30th happiest in the world this year. In Asia, we're trailed by Taiwan (#31), Japan (#51), South Korea (#52), and the Philippines (#53).

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our leader is most popular and people are very very happy and lucky to see them...recap from 7mth ago

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG....this must be Oppie try to smear his good image
This xia suay Lanjiao loong is totally unaware that those 'happy' people are all his cronies, RC members and those specially 'invited' to attend and totally does not represent the majority of commoners who are struggling with the high cost of living, LOL.T

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkeepoo is the cuntry. PAP is the ruling party. Don't mix the 2 up although it is very easy to think they are one and the same as we have been ruled by the same party for over 50 years.

Would sinkeepoo be a very different cuntry if not for the MIWs? Very possible...

As it is, this is a shitty cuntry now.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Sinkies who do not have access to generational wealth, connections to PAP elite or a super brain need to think of exit strategies to avoid lifetime of slaving for Talents at low salaries.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got many extended family migrated to Aus, many sinkies from my school days also migrated long time ago, now the leftovers here is money not enough and those 70% PAP dogs, nabei next 3-5 years going to stay in bolehland here truly no hope unless PAP out of power

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I got many extended family migrated to Aus, many sinkies from my school days also migrated long time ago, now the leftovers here is money not enough and those 70% PAP dogs, nabei next 3-5 years going to stay in bolehland here truly no hope unless PAP out of power
I have family in the US and Australia. Same as you, quite a few schoolmates also left many years ago. To all the forumers who are ex-sinkie, you made the right move.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This xia suay Lanjiao loong is totally unaware that those 'happy' people are all his cronies, RC members and those specially 'invited' to attend and totally does not represent the majority of commoners who are struggling with the high cost of living, LOL.

he is aware. he has mastered the art of acting blur

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This xia suay Lanjiao loong is totally unaware that those 'happy' people are all his cronies, RC members and those specially 'invited' to attend and totally does not represent the majority of commoners who are struggling with the high cost of living, LOL.

Yes, I'm sure ordinary heartlander Sinkies would gather at a void deck to watch their beloved Supreme Leeder win a round of mahjong. :biggrin:

Y6Ll9mg.jpeg