• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insensitive xtian paster ridicule buddhism, you call this religious harmony?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never heard of Buddhism producing any terrorist before, whether by initiative or in retaliation. The southern Thai muslims resort to terrorist means to try to resolve whatever grievances they have.

Another stereotype mindset. As though Buddhist are angels.

Why did u deliberately leave out the facts on the suffocation of around 80 Muslim youth detained in army trucks in October, 2004?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would a religion so critical of others when they are doing good as well?? jealousy?? its all about power and wealth....controlling each other minds....

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very sad that a servant of GOD like Pastor Rony should use such tactics to redicule another Religion - in this case BUDDHISM. And the other person who is been lead by this Pastor Rony is also very ignorant. Why ihnorant? He has totally misunderstood Buddhism and would stand in front of a congregation to assist in the process.
It only goes to show that Pastor Rony is trying to insult Buddhism and show others that only his GOD is the greatest and playdown Buddhism. He is trying to recruit Members for his church by Fear, Making a fool and laughing stock and clown at the expense of another religion. His actions goes to show how learnered he is. In the Bible, kit is stated that Thou Shall Not Judge Others and here our learnered Pastor Rony passed his own "Judgement" in the form of Humiliating another Religion. We should not be Angry at him but feel sad for him . Why? Cos he is leaving in Hell now thinking that he is the servant of GOD with the authority to comdemn another religion. He will be Cast to Hell when the time comes.
Also, he should be REPORTED TO THE POLICE for trying to instigate INTER-RELIGIOUS DISHARMONY.
SHAME ON YOU PARTOR RONY. You think you are GOD's Servant , you are wrong, dead wrong. GOD is ashame of you for using his name and humiliate any Religion. Shame on you. You think you are clever....? Please think again?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So when a buddhist believer says that she heard voices or saw visions of her past, the xtian evangelist will say its from Satan.

And when Muhammad (saw) said that he heard voices (fm ArchAngel Gabril) to preach Islam, the Xtian evangelist also said its from Satan.

But when the Xtians said that they heard voices and able to speak "tongues", they will claim "Halilujah Halilujah, its from the grace of the Lord, jesus". Wah Lou eh! Head we lose, Tail also we lose! :rolleyes:

xyhan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pastor Rony, is a shame to Singapore. He has to stood so low so as to insult and humiliate other religions just to glorify and gain followers. Shame on you. I am very sure that this is not the way GOD wants to glorify his teachings. Please rethink your actions, Pastor Rony.
You should try and convince others with LOVE that GOD has been trying to advocate and not HUMILIATE , threathen others into embracing Christianity.
Good Luck

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats the way they roll...criticise others and promote theirs....target the weak from there.....tsk tsk....soon there will be a united kingdom of xtians...just like vatican city a sovereign state

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone help provide the link to stomp and fuckwarezone? Just want the younger ones in my family and friends to be more aware and be weary of such characters.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must be BLIND! So many racist threads on Malays/Islam already posted by VIBGYOR and ILOVEPORK! At least I dont see any Muslims posting or criticising ur Buddhism or Xtianity here. :rolleyes:

Harlow, I am not talking about internet. I am talking about the MLM Pastor putting down Islam and stringing up a video on their website like what he has done for Buddhism.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another stereotype mindset. As though Buddhist are angels.

Why did u deliberately leave out the facts on the suffocation of around 80 Muslim youth detained in army trucks in October, 2004?

Harlow again. The dispute in South Thailand is a political dispute with the perpetrators being Buddhists. It was not a religious dispute.

No one has claimed Buddhists to be angels. I am the first one to admit that there are Buddhists who rape, murder, steal and lie. But the point is ... did Buddhism tell these people to rape, murder, steal or lie?

As for Ramseth's point about no Buddhist doing violence of retaliation, this is due to the first precept that the Buddha taught - Refrain from Killing.

FIRST PRECEPT! Whoever proposes murder as a solution to a problem has moved off the Buddhist path and all Buddhists will denounce him/her. He/she will incur horrendous karma if he/she positions such murder as alignment with Buddhism.

True, there will be Buddhists who kill but they cannot say that Buddhism told them to kill. This is the reason why the Dalai Lama is having problems controlling the younger Tibetans, they want to fight back. They want to kill Chinese. But the DL, as a prominent Buddhist spiritual leader, cannot step away from the first precept.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Harlow, I am not talking about internet. I am talking about the MLM Pastor putting down Islam and stringing up a video on their website like what he has done for Buddhism.

By saying buddhist dont bomb Xtian churches, u are insinuating Muslims did so. Yes, the radicals did. Just like Buddhism, we all know Islam forbid destroying living things. What more human lives. And they will be questioned Day of Judgement! Unlike the Xtians who dont believe Laws in this world, it cannot be said of Islam. And I am very sure if the Prophet is alive, those radicals will be punished harshly. Just like the OT, Islam have Laws to abide!

U challenged the Xtians to ridicule the Malays as what the former did in the video, whats ur agenda? Anyway 1 click on youtube, u will notice tons of Xtians fiery and smack of racism speech hurled at Islam and the prophet! Nothing new cos thats 1 of the many cunning tactics they used to spread their religion. :rolleyes:

Buddhists are passive aggressive. They will not bomb Christian churches. It is not their nature. If the Christians have guts, they should say the same about Malays. Always choosing soft targets. Anyway, those poor souls have terrible knowledge of Buddhism.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
By saying buddhist dont bomb Xtian churches, u are insinuating Muslims did so.

U challenged the Xtians to ridicule the Malays as what the former did in the video, whats ur agenda? Anyway 1 click on youtube, u will notice tons of Xtians fiery and smack of racism speech hurled at Islam and the prophet! Nothing new cos thats 1 of the many cunning tactics they used to spread their religion. :rolleyes:

They are already bombing churches in Malaysia. I am sure all radicals, including Buddhists, Muslims, Christians etc etc will be punished. But then, I am a Buddhist and I know the law of karma effects on anyone and everyone.

My agenda is very straightforward. I just want to show that in Singapore, the so-called pious and god-fearing Christian pastors hammer Buddhists cos they know Buddhists are passive-aggressive - a soft target as I said.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are already bombing churches in Malaysia. I am sure all radicals, including Buddhists, Muslims, Christians etc etc will be punished. But then, I am a Buddhist and I know the law of karma effects on anyone and everyone.

My agenda is very straightforward. I just want to show that in Singapore, the so-called pious and god-fearing Christian pastors hammer Buddhists cos they know Buddhists are passive-aggressive - a soft target as I said.

i concur they always attack and take advantage of the weak!!!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone help provide the link to stomp and fuckwarezone? Just want the younger ones in my family and friends to be more aware and be weary of such characters.

As per yr request bro, long threads though...

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2661905&highlight=pastor+rony+buddhism

As for STOMP, in their Talkback forum, you just google 'stomp talkback pastor', you will see lots of links found on this pastor rony's ridicule of buddhism.

Alas, politically-correct well-meaniing christian-fellowship among tht STOMP admin have so quickly removed the threads that the google links are dead. even the cache results are gone.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo Guys,

Temasek Review has at last reported on this Pastor Rony's Buddhism Youtube that has a 8000 comments-long thread in fuckwarezone.

Since 5pm today, the comments in TR has been fast & furious & pretty explosive.

Even some regular TR readers are warning TR to steer clear from this matter & stick to bread & butter issues.

Very very interesting to see the ripple effect after TR's 'expose'....

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo Guys,

Temasek Review has at last reported on this Pastor Rony's Buddhism Youtube that has a 8000 comments-long thread in fuckwarezone.

Since 5pm today, the comments in TR has been fast & furious & pretty explosive.

Even some regular TR readers are warning TR to steer clear from this matter & stick to bread & butter issues.

Very very interesting to see the ripple effect after TR's 'expose'....

It's okay, TR can post this news but stay clear of giving any opinion. This will definitely reach out to PAP Buddhist and Christians support and perhaps they will also look at other news from TR. :smile:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
there will NEVER be religious harmony...... imagine if christians thinks that they are the ONLY true religion and rest are going to hell, you think the Religious Harmony Act will stop the true christians trying to save the "sinners" from ETERNAL HELL? They have to "reach out" and "evangelise" and "spread the word".

Anyway God to them is more important than LKY to the true christians. They are expected to be persecuted and even put to death for the name of JESUS.

anyway, if all christians are put to death, there will be religious harmony.

Christians will tell you to obey your leaders! OMG!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey thanks for the link.

As per yr request bro, long threads though...

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2661905&highlight=pastor+rony+buddhism

As for STOMP, in their Talkback forum, you just google 'stomp talkback pastor', you will see lots of links found on this pastor rony's ridicule of buddhism.

Alas, politically-correct well-meaniing christian-fellowship among tht STOMP admin have so quickly removed the threads that the google links are dead. even the cache results are gone.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's okay, TR can post this news but stay clear of giving any opinion. This will definitely reach out to PAP Buddhist and Christians support and perhaps they will also look at other news from TR. :smile:

Tsk tsk tsk..sometime I wonder ya. They know for sure the authority sure come down hard on them. And yet they made such racist remarks at youtube and even in this forum. As for the latter, I suppose anti-Islam, people like VIBGYOR and ILOVEPORK are not residing here. :rolleyes:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad that this matter also highlighted in Kent Ridge Common & bravo, someone even post it at George Yeo's Facebook site.

This should get interesting ....

Would be good to hear the govt's take on the whole matter ...

from kent ridge common:-
-----------------------------------
This series of videos went to the extent of being posted on our Minister of Foreign Affairs, George Yeo’s Facebook profile.
Eugene Goh, who posted the link on the Minister’s account, questioned if this video was inconsistent with Singapore’s “efforts to promote racial and religious harmony” and asked what could the “authorities do against people like this” who “denigrate other religions with factually inaccurate comments?”

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me thinks the pastor may be trying to test singapore law and mass media, and see if it is truely impartial and whether our sedition act applies only to teenagers only.

Tsk tsk tsk..sometime I wonder ya. They know for sure the authority sure come down hard on them. And yet they made such racist remarks at youtube and even in this forum. As for the latter, I suppose anti-Islam, people like VIBGYOR and ILOVEPORK are not residing here. :rolleyes: