• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insensitive xtian paster ridicule buddhism, you call this religious harmony?

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk..sometime I wonder ya. They know for sure the authority sure come down hard on them. And yet they made such racist remarks at youtube and even in this forum. As for the latter, I suppose anti-Islam, people like VIBGYOR and ILOVEPORK are not residing here. :rolleyes:

Actually no matter what religion one person believes in, they shouldn't make rude comment about other people's religion. :(

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some have commented that there is nothing seditious about this Pastor Rony's utterances.

Regardless, I believe this Pastor should be 'called in for questioning' and 'given a sombre talking to'.

It will have a salutary effect of setting this OB marker :-

" Preach the goodness of your own religion whichever way you want,
But, refrain & avoid doing inter-religion comparison,
especially if conducted without proper respect or in-depth understanding "

All top salespeople excel by waxing lyrical on the merits of their goods/services rather than deriding & slighting their competitors, worse still, by purveying inaccurate information.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mths back was a Xtian couple who badmouth Islam. Now we have this pastor ridiculing Buddhism. Hmmm.... :rolleyes::mad: