• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians will Mess Up Singapore!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its a sinkie, the verdict will be swift and harsh. For foreigners, a different set of rules applies.

This type of incident needs to be dealt with and used as an example for anyone else(especially foreigners who think they can flout the rules and threaten our nation) in the future. The punishment must be there and swift.

Can someone tell me what has been done?

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can bring only this category of indians ? e.g. Katrina Kaif :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3XOT7f8Ymfs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pretty indians' high-pitch singing sends a chill down my spine and triggers off a massively powerful hard-on that can last for hours. I only like this type of indians :biggrin:

The rest of them can fuck off back to India.

Last edited:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These pretty indians' high-pitch singing sends a chill down my spine and triggers off a massively powerful hard-on that can last for hours. I only like this type of indians :biggrin:

Have you tried an Indian woman before? :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that, please tell me where you live, I will play the singing outside your windows..!! or you are mesmerize with the two BIG JUGS??

Chloe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of incident needs to be dealt with and used as an example for anyone else(especially foreigners who think they can flout the rules and threaten our nation) in the future. The punishment must be there and swift.

Can someone tell me what has been done?

sinkie will always be punished more severely than a foreigner...