• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians will Mess Up Singapore!

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These farkers screw up india, thrive in a mess and makes money.
They come to Singapore, will defintely mess it up.
Say no to PAP! No to Indians PRs or Citizens!

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh say this will become a racist thread again when that asshole comes in :biggrin:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many donkey years ago, the ah neh migrant's population in Fiji grew so large that they managed to win the election and form the govt.

The Fiji military had to staged a coup to overthrow them.

One day we might have an ah neh PM and he might not be locally bred.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many donkey years ago, the ah neh migrant's population in Fiji grew so large that they managed to win the election and form the govt.

the ah neh population is oredi so huge here...even Locally born indians hate these foreign indians!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG i read about that. These shit skins were giving hell to the local fijians thank god they were thrown out.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what racists...i am referring to the Indians from India! Even my local Indian friends hate those scums!

I second that...Indian from sg and msia is diff from India indian. We should not allow any India Indian to work or run business in sg. They are the neowest, kengest creature on earth. And their skin is also thickest, and greatest liars, hor gao gan man .

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ah neh population is oredi so huge here...even Locally born indians hate these foreign indians!

There is already more Filipinos then local Indians. You say le.

Whats you take on other nationalities. I say Fuck all of them whether they are Chinese, Filipinos, or Indians. It is good that local(Indians) hate Indians and not play the race game like how some people here are pro-china just because of the shared race.

There are just some people who can't differentiate race & nationality.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I second that...Indian from sg and msia is diff from India indian. We should not allow any India Indian to work or run business in sg. They are the neowest, kengest creature on earth. And their skin is also thickest, and greatest liars, hor gao gan man .

You can already find so many of them on the Board of Directors or management of so many Govt owned companies. Even EDB, DBS banks, etc have these type of India Indians!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can already find so many of them on the Board of Directors or management of so many Govt owned companies. Even EDB, DBS banks, etc have these type of India Indians!

It's insane i tell you one of the pappy members maybe pinky was the one that allowed that.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can easily vomit blood working with these bunch of smelly keling. I just wonder why the HR want to hire them ??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can easily vomit blood working with these bunch of smelly keling. I just wonder why the HR want to hire them ??

Keling HR? :wink:

Certain industries, companies and departments are infested with their kind, and you can almost always pinpoint the source of the problem: their people are in HR.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Certain industries, companies and departments are infested with their kind, and you can almost always pinpoint the source of the problem: their people are in HR.

Yup if the gate keeper is a shit skin needless to say everything else will become a shit skin sooner or later and it's not exclusive to singapore it's the same in the US and fiji like one bro mentioned. Kudos to the fijians for throwing them out.

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore MUST learn from Indonesia. IN INDONESIA, it is MANDATED BY LAW THAT HEAD OF HR MUST BE INDONESIAN!