• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m wondering if Sinkies are holding back or Indians... hehe
MG is a nice place. Prices shd soften this yr. Can consider buying if the indian ownership goes down. My friend wanted to sell his unit but refused to sell to india indians

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice place, big plot, but lease has run out quite a bit. Good for early buyers. Those who buy at today’s prices can only hope for enbloc but in most cases it is already priced in.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice place, big plot, but lease has run out quite a bit. Good for early buyers. Those who buy at today’s prices can only hope for enbloc but in most cases it is already priced in.
Good point. it is a nice place to stay especially those facing the sea

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good point. it is a nice place to stay especially those facing the sea
Yeah in those days you have the luxury of short blocks near the ECP, and tall blocks on the inside having the perfect sea view. Costa del Sol can’t match that view except that they have huge glass windows.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah in those days you have the luxury of short blocks near the ECP, and tall blocks on the inside having the perfect sea view. Costa del Sol can’t match that view except that they have huge glass windows.
Yes...also the olympic size swimming pool and well spread out open gardens, four tennis courts, well equipped gym, and dancing room are fantastic facilities for a young couple and families to live in

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
MG is a nice place. Prices shd soften this yr. Can consider buying if the indian ownership goes down. My friend wanted to sell his unit but refused to sell to india indians
Very few indians want to buy there,in my experience. Foreign owners are usually buying for investment and they are from Indonesia and what not. They rather wait for PAP to give them PR and then apply for HDB. They are just trying to milk the system here and earn as much money as possible and then fuck off back to india to live like a king. Depleting their funds on a private condo defeats the purpose.