• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian PRl Law Don Accused Of Assaulting Local Cabby

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Sundram's academic qualifications real ?

Did NUS Law School conduct a thorough check ? Did NUS Law School obtain a written confirmation from University of Strathclyde, Glasgow that Sundram Soosay had indeed graduated from the University he claimed?

Sundram claimed he obtained his LLM and PhD at Strathclyde and Edinburgh. What about his first degree? Strathclyde and Edinburgh are known for offering distance-learning courses. Not that there is anything wrong with distance-learning, but if a sinkie were to apply for a teaching post at NUS or other government institutions, I'm sure the authority would start digging up his 'O' and 'A' results for consistency, not to mention the credibility of the University from which he obtained his first degree.

Did Sundram Soosay graduate from some unknown university in the backyard of some village in India?

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it always the older cab drivers that get whacked?

maybe the ah neh find it easier to whack older and weaker people.typical for indian to shout and whack people when drunk just like in this video from malaysia.in this video drunk ah neh pick a fight with couple of m&ds in shouting match but the one got beaten by the indians are an old m&d imam.ah neh even smack the imam's turban
[video=youtube;zoPkNEV_s9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoPkNEV_s9o[/video]

can even make into song with cathcy lyric for deepavali.dey lu sapa dey lu sapa

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe the ah neh find it easier to whack older and weaker people.typical for indian to shout and whack people when drunk just like in this video from malaysia.in this video drunk ah neh pick a fight with couple of m&ds in shouting match but the one got beaten by the indians are an old m&d imam.ah neh even smack the imam's turban
[video=youtube;zoPkNEV_s9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoPkNEV_s9o[/video]

can even make into song with cathcy lyric for deepavali.dey lu sapa dey lu sapa

indians fighting malays if this is posted in say sinkie forums it's quite hard for ppl to judge cos the default method is to blame chinese for it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cushy job in Singapore at the invitation of our pro FT chenghu....and this ah neh abused his stay...ah nehs all cannot be trusted.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When new FTs arrive in singapore, they are handed a recreation notebook and one of the recreational activity is to assult a local cabby when they get a chance.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When new FTs arrive in singapore, they are handed a recreation notebook and one of the recreational activity is to assult a local cabby when they get a chance.

Another recreational activity is to keep pestering SQ when they miss their flight so that they can get free vouchers...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
justice has been served

OJT0NET.jpg
5zueoa8.jpg

10527379_10152328046929141_4052408975774282062_n.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi emily, the young man who rescued your dad was me, now it's your turn to return this favour. hotel 81, ok...???

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The root cause of this shit skin daring to behave this way is really not where the fault lies.
The fault lies in the very system that is lenient towards kinds like these that allows such issue to appear.
Of course the Pap monetary faced slut will deny everything they had created. They will even quote this as 'AN ISOLATED CASE'

In any case, who did Emily and her father vote for? LoL

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now at the SPCA to choose a bitch for you. Which breed you want? Or you want a male dog to poke your backside?

hi emily, the young man who rescued your dad was me, now it's your turn to return this favour. hotel 81, ok...???

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they absolutely have no right to treat sinkies this way, some angmos also abuse taxi drivers. i know cos' sometimes, i have to put up with their tantrums. that's part and parcel of my job. thanks to pap for causing all these shit.

The root cause of this shit skin daring to behave this way is really not where the fault lies.
The fault lies in the very system that is lenient towards kinds like these that allows such issue to appear.
Of course the Pap monetary faced slut will deny everything they had created. They will even quote this as 'AN ISOLATED CASE'

In any case, who did Emily and her father vote for? LoL