• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Indian Pride" or Indian Shame: Lust for Chinese Girls & Malay Bashing by Indians

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian will just find every opportunity to brag about everything from education, race of girlfriend, career, salary to even first class seat on the pretext of complaining about bad service.

This is one example of bragging on the pretext of posting a question.

I am an Indian and I work at one of the best companies in the world (literally). I work with highly qualified people and I am in no sense less qualified to do what I do. Is it enough to say I am successful ?

lol... the nick of the post below yours (by an indian) sums this up

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joseph Prince was a Singh? or Punjabi? does he preach in Hindi?

Joseph Prince is fair and quietly tries to pass himself off as chink-eurasian. Never heard him speak keling before and he doesn't talk much about his keling background.