• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Govt Officials say SG is unfair to their nationals working here

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian Govt Officials say SG is unfair to their nationals working here

Ridiculous if you ask me. The old man must be turning in his grave or at least the Pink man hopes it will happen soon. BTW. the foreign affairs minister made this deal. Who is the foreign affairs minister? hmmmmmm

Indian govt officials "irked" by Singapore govt not giving preferential treatment for Indian nationals in job market as agreed in bilateral economic pact.

"According to Indian officials involved in the negotiations, this is a violation of the services trade agreement under CECA. This will also adversely affect Indians who are working there as it might lead to job losses, especially for the middle level workers."

http://www.business-standard.com/art...1700123_1.html

This is pretty damaging stuff in view of current sentiments over the White Paper !

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the outage of DBS/POSB's online services. The back offices of banks are infested with the shitskins.

That one is confirmed plus chopped it was the work of a cheapo neh outfit subbed from Ibm. They had pulled out ALL THE SWITCHES during a routine maintenance/backup job. I'm not a connectivity guy but I know it's a noob mistake.

Businesses are now paying the price of cutting costs during those outsourcing boom years. Low cost comes with high risk. Singapore Inc is paying the price too.

If these "talents" are so great and sought after, why is their own country in such a dismal state? And I'm talking about basic public amenities like sanitation and transport -- they are unfit for human beings. You trust these people to look after your backend operations????

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone willing to ask PMO to comment on this indian news?

I have just emailed to PMO asking for comments. Doubt they will bother. But if many people start to email PMO, then they will have no choice.

Can also alert Yahoo sg to run an article on this.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone willing to ask PMO to comment on this indian news?

I have just emailed to PMO asking for comments. Doubt they will bother. But if many people start to email PMO, then they will have no choice.

Can also alert Yahoo sg to run an article on this.

you damn grang emailing them. Ready for ISD destroying your door in the early morn?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one is confirmed plus chopped it was the work of a cheapo neh outfit subbed from Ibm. They had pulled out ALL THE SWITCHES during a routine maintenance/backup job. I'm not a connectivity guy but I know it's a noob mistake.

Businesses are now paying the price of cutting costs during those outsourcing boom years. Low cost comes with high risk. Singapore Inc is paying the price too.

If these "talents" are so great and sought after, why is their own country in such a dismal state? And I'm talking about basic public amenities like sanitation and transport -- they are unfit for human beings. You trust these people to look after your backend operations????

It always the bigger picture which is more important. You and i are not so important. You can look at the mirror and tell yourself that you are a "Collateral damages"

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
you damn grang emailing them. Ready for ISD destroying your door in the early morn?
this is public news. Nothing wrong asking why Singapore gahmen sign an agreement with India that essentially gives indian nationals priorities over singaporeans in jobs.

Anyway, ISD too busy looking up the 5000 people that went to Hong Lim park last weekend.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should sinkapore become an Indian state or a Chinese province, that's the question? A compromise would be to split the country into two, one half to each country.

jw5

Loyal
... n may oso b going 2 make ah seng wenger lose his job! ... :eek:

What have ah nehs got to do with ah seng wenger's job?

Btw, ah seng wenger yesterday press conference very angry, buay song that reporters claim he doesn't take the fa cup seriously.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What have ah nehs got to do with ah seng wenger's job? ...
ah nehz brack n burned rovers kick ah sengz arse outta fa cup ...

repots say ah seng "has come under sustained attack by fans and media alike after Saturday's FA Cup defeat at the hands of Blackburn." ...

Last edited: