• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indian FT General Manager ask Sinkies for liver donor, why don't he go back to India?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FT General Manager ask Sinkies for liver donor, why don't he go back to In

The girl is dying, the father donated his own and it was rejected. They are desperate to save their daughter. I would suggest to cut them some slack.

我同意。为何这里的人都这么没良心?为何新加坡人民会有那么黑心的想法呢?孩子是无辜的。

你们有孩子父亲不聘请新加坡人的证据吗?

如没有, 那你们都是没良心的人。

即使你们有证据,你们也不可诅咒无辜的小孩。

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FT General Manager ask Sinkies for liver donor, why don't he go back to In

wei zhu an mei mei zhi you ai ke yi jie jue wen ti yao qin ri yi xia ma

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The girl is dying, the father donated his own and it was rejected. They are desperate to save their daughter. I would suggest to cut them some slack.

He should cut his own slack. he could have chose to stay in India and not come to singapore. If he had done that, his child would have been born in india, and he can then appeal to 1.25 billion Indians rather then 3.5 million singaporeans. He will have a much better chance of finding a donor.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shanmu, Vivian and Bala should show their love for all things Indian by donating their liver to this Ah Neh.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

with his bountiful salary, dalit grade body parts at his disposal.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Life should be weighed above nationality and religion issue. Don't you guys agree?
Some more this is life issue, something very serious? No joke, the little girl will die?
You guys have children also, can't even have little sympathy and empathy ?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Life should be weighed above nationality and religion issue. Don't you guys agree?
Some more this is life issue, something very serious? No joke, the little girl will die?

Agree!!! The whole family deprived of food because the breadwinner was deprived of job opportunity due to unfair competition. No job, no money, hungry starving also very cruel.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sis, I'm with you on this..I never say anything here be cos 小孩是无孤的.
Just now I say I wish someone die is related to familee only. OK ?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal

我同意. 孩子是无辜的。

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should cut his own slack. he could have chose to stay in India and not come to singapore. If he had done that, his child would have been born in india, and he can then appeal to 1.25 billion Indians rather then 3.5 million singaporeans. He will have a much better chance of finding a donor.

How silly of you. India got HOTA? 90% of 3.5 million better chance, or 0% of 1.25 billion better? :rolleyes:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sis, I'm with you on this..I never say anything here be cos 小孩是无孤的.
Just now I say I wish someone die is related to familee only. OK ?

Chiew people here very selfish.
Even someone you know for many years also can be very cruel to you when you are so ill.
There is a word say ' 久病无孝子' I think sick Long enough also can see who is really care and concern you.

Better to depend on ownself rather than look for people help.
I die heart on people, no more trust others.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. We have sympathy for him but that's it. He wants help, he needs to justify why he deserve help from us.
He should not have come to sinkapore ...what has he contributed to sinkapore besides claiming that he is a foreign talent? Has he hired sinkees or did he layoff sinkees to preserve jobs for his kind?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chiew, Uncle uvwxyz and wonderful
Are the one who sincere and 有点人性 in this forum.
Others really, I don't know what to say.

Hope the thread owner and those who replied this thread with cruel words can live happy and healthy forever!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hope the thread owner and those who replied this thread with cruel words can live happy and healthy forever!

Thank you and Namaste

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

DISUGUSTING!!!how disgusting!! begging for liver with 154th shittytime,no mention of gratuity even mentioned!!!!!

IMG_20160812_195842.png

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the bros are targeting the daddy lah.. I hated shit skins as much as anybody too. I don't think a warm blooded human would want a baby to die regardless of the nationality as the baby still doesn't know anything at all. However when the baby grow up and come sg play pattern then is a different case lor. Just read in between the lines.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should go back to India.Chances of survival is better in India than sinkeeland.In sinkeeland,no money,no talk.
Unless he is waiting for prataman.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the bros are targeting the daddy lah.. I hated shit skins as much as anybody too. I don't think a warm blooded human would want a baby to die regardless of the nationality as the baby still doesn't know anything at all. However when the baby grow up and come sg play pattern then is a different case lor. Just read in between the lines.

Chiew, No no.
I really know someone here is very selfish de.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think that stinky neh will donate his liver to a stranger if the tables are turned?

You are so naive.