• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Nationals Bring their Anti-Social Behaviour to Singapore

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source: http://veritas-lux.blogspot.sg/2013/03/singapore-after-taken-over-by-high.html

India Nationals Bringing their Old Tricks to Singapore

After screwing their villages big time, high caste Indian nationals found a willing sucker, the PAP. With the help of PAP, they told Singaporeans that Indians are good, and Singaporeans are lousy, especially during job interviews. Also, PAP’s MSM never failed to tell Singaporeans that we are stupid, lazy and xenophobic.

High caste Indians are always minority, often less than 10% in a state. The damage caused by this small amount of people are disproportionally immense.

Today, with 200,000 FT Indians and many more naturalized ex-FT Indians in Singapore, we could have 5% of high caste Indians among us.

The high caste Indians run the once cleanest Dravidic Indus civilization, into the dirtiest place on earth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's new with filthy shit skins? I'm glad that the majority of ppl here know what these shit skins are capable of doing which is to fuck up a place anywhere they go to. Sinkies should start taking action and fuck up these skins.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have many Indian friends, all locals, and I learnt from them that in India, these so-called high class Indians will never mix with beef and pork eaters and call them low class pariahs. They will even make sure that no meat eater is their neighbour. But in Singapore, they work under Chinese, Europeans or Malays who are beef or pork eaters. So do they uphold their their principles? It clearly means they are hypocrites and opportunists. So, all non-Indian bosses and colleagues of India Indians beware. These are snakes who will laugh behind you.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have many Indian friends, all locals, and I learnt from them that in India, these so-called high class Indians will never mix with beef and pork eaters and call them low class pariahs. They will even make sure that no meat eater is their neighbour. But in Singapore, they work under Chinese, Europeans or Malays who are beef or pork eaters. So do they uphold their their principles? It clearly means they are hypocrites and opportunists. So, all non-Indian bosses and colleagues of India Indians beware. These are snakes who will laugh behind you.

money is FOOking King

Stronger

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is very true... They run by hierarchy....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat about the shitskins in Ozland? they claim to be vegetarians and revere the cow,,but work in macdonalds and hungry jacks,,they serve beef and so on...so they themselves are now part of the meat eater gang and have no right to criticise...

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

that means tonychat is a secret ah neh who hates meat eaters!!! must zap him , man!

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is how we should treat the an neh ft in singapore.then they will know not to mess with us

[video=youtube;CRw7F0JvJ0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRw7F0JvJ0M[/video]

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the US drop a few nuclear bombs into pundek India and wipe out all the stinky pundeks for the good of the whole world !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is how we should treat the an neh ft in singapore.then they will know not to mess with us

[video=youtube;CRw7F0JvJ0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRw7F0JvJ0M[/video]

wow fantastic video but why did the other chinese hug him and protect him.

Boy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure also la.maybe one of them is playing good cop and the another bad cop so that situation doesn't spiral out of control

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore Airlines must be careful, this guy stole a Thai Airways blanket yesterday morning on arrival in Shanghai

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Airlines must be careful, this guy stole a Thai Airways blanket yesterday morning on arrival in Shanghai

I doubt he will take sinkie airlines. Probably too expensive for a skin like him but i hear that flights coming into singapore are usually cheaper but does sinkie airlines have a flight from shanghai to bkk?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I doubt he will take sinkie airlines. Probably too expensive for a skin like him but i hear that flights coming into singapore are usually cheaper but does sinkie airlines have a flight from shanghai to bkk?

Aiyo, I'm referring to Indian FTs flooding into Singapore la, SQ need to be aware of these thieves. TG kenna attacked so can SQ with this exodus into Singapore.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea. FT Indians are like cockroaches. They eat up a place and shit there and everywhere. Worst, they even 'eat' their own kind.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need to inculcate and instill the wisdom that had withstood the test of timely story of "locked inside a room with cobra and apnn, with load gun + 2 bullets".

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When dealing with such shit skins, no need scare paiseh, slap face. If guai lan and reply, slap one more time. If guai lan some more, no more slap liao, punch liaoz. Chee bye shit skins born to terrorise mankind.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, forgot to add, if fortunately or unfortunately, u need to slap a shitskin, please please please, use 1 litre of dettol to clean yourself. shit skins fucking poisonous.