• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incredible experience at MRT ......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liddat call laughing at u huh? :o
Aren't u the one who told me to smell your fart? :biggrin:

fart ?? All you can think of is being farted ?? You uncaring elitist freak !!

We downtrodden are dying slowly with stress and burdens already ....:oIo:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dirty old man Equalisation cheong KTV until car repossessed and credit cards exceed limit already.

You elitist piece of lembu !!

Everything to you is measured by money .... the elitist way !!

Spare a thought for us downtrodden ......

I konw you are rich already but why stample on us poor some more .....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You elitist piece of lembu !!

Everything to you is measured by money .... the elitist way !!

Spare a thought for us downtrodden ......

I konw you are rich already but why stample on us poor some more .....

Excuse me, I support help and welfare for the poor and downtrodden. I'm not qualified to be an elitist anyway, I'm just a commoner.

jw5

Loyal
Excuse me, I support help and welfare for the poor and downtrodden. I'm not qualified to be an elitist anyway, I'm just a commoner.

Agree with you but will have to add that help and welfare for the poor and downtrodden as a result of misfortune or illness.
Not because if they lost their money due to gambling, whoring or drugging or are simply not living within their means.
The reasons why they need help matter.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you but will have to add that help and welfare for the poor and downtrodden as a result of misfortune or illness.
Not because if they lost their money due to gambling, whoring or drugging or are simply not living within their means.
The reasons why they need help matter.

Agree absolutely. Tell that to dirty old man Equalisation.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Next to fatty ..... cannot see ... because the whole fucking train is so fucking crowded that the stench resonates from so many different human species like the whole United Nations of Benetton were there....!!!

Good God ..... can you give us some personal space ..... for Christ's sake ....

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. on public transport, there is no personal space.
3. here during perk hours, no way.
4. if you want personal space, drive your own vehicle regardless of jams and things.
5. or hop onto a cab.
6. you can expect more bo and filth when sheep population explodes to 6.5mil.
7. you will even be pushed out of the train.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Pinoy farted until the whole cabin stinks to seventh heaven .....

You want special carriage, you inform the station master, they have one, especially painted in three alaphebets, for I.M.H. use only.:biggrin:

But a car, you fart, your BO stinks...it is all yours...:wink: