• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In defence of the PAP

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Simbian, let me be clear. I was just seeking to know how people generally feel about those seemingly nice and sincere pap MPs. And like I mentioned, I know a few of them. I remain open to the opinions of others, so I can temper mine. Sometimes, we are our own worst enemy.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get taken in by them..

You should obviously know that these Pappies are great wayang actors and actresses..

If those so called nicer PAP MPs have any conscience left in them, they should be brave enough to leave the PAP or at least give the middle finger to their Party bosses for the many bastard policies that are affecting this country now..

I still remember one PAP over-sized lady from Sembawang came to the Nomination Centre with a crutch. What a "sad sight".

Who knows the next time round someone may be wheeled in on a wheel-chair.

Singaporeans must learn to "sob and wail" uncontrollably when Dear Leaders kick the bucket, like in North Korea.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro Simbian, let me be clear. I was just seeking to know how people generally feel about those seemingly nice and sincere pap MPs. And like I mentioned, I know a few of them. I remain open to the opinions of others, so I can temper mine. Sometimes, we are our own worst enemy.

It is good we respect the views of others.

I have worked with people who genuinely wanted to bring out issues meant for the betterment of society.

These were people who challenged unpopular policies.

Some of their bosses "respected" their decisions and took their suggestions seriously leading to implementation.