• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important: Please avoid administering Pfizer or Moderna on our kids, teens & NSFs

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope parents understand that vaccination of children is not about protecting children, but more to protect the adults.
Little brats don't drop like flies when covided. They have significantly lower mortality rates, even in India.
Parent worry about after effects of vaccination

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the leecision is ccs will pee on his pants leegarding children :sneaky: KNN children die his head will roll :whistling: children dying will be the only hope for pap downfall :geek: KNN
CCS be leeminded and be verlee warlee on this- in the eyes of tam chia ter nao sinkies 1 little sinkie or youth life is more worthy of 1k old farts life :o-o: be verlee verlee warlee on this :sneaky:
Rfc @cloudy :geek:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Science: Hospitals should stick to P99, N95, KF-94 or tied 3ply surgical masks (not ear-looped).
Which type of N95s are our healthcare workers and other frontline workers at the airport using right now? :confused::confused::confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think NSFs have a choice in the matter... as long as they have their 11B instead of their pink IC, their lives are not their own.

Things will get interesting if they decide to push vaccines on the kids... because parental consent is necessary. Good luck Bubble Ong. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think NSFs have a choice in the matter... as long as they have their 11B instead of their pink IC, their lives are not their own.

Things will get interesting if they decide to push vaccines on the kids... because parental consent is necessary. Good luck Bubble Ong. :cool:

Ong and I are under the same fugged up orthopaedic. It tells you a lot how medically misguided, he (as a minister) and I (as a healthcare supplies worker) can be, despite our background.

So we need sense and sensibility + an open mind.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will not know the impact of messenger RNA technologies on DNA and health until years later. Such technologies have never been used on humanity until Covid-19.

The J&J, AstraZeneca, and Sputnik vaccines are quite new too. They are viral vector vaccines that have never been used for vaccinations before. The only viral vector vaccine approved in the US before, was for ebola, in December 2019.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The J&J, AstraZeneca, and Sputnik vaccines are quite new too. They are viral vector vaccines that have never been used for vaccinations before. The only viral vector vaccine approved in the US before, was for ebola, in December 2019.
J&J is developed from a surrogate cold-virus to boost our immunity. Please let us know there are issues with viral vector vaccines.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I salute to these righteous doctors.

Dr Benny K H Tan
Dr Chia AM
Dr Clement Lai
Dr Colleen Thomas
Dr CT Tan
Dr Diane Jek
Dr Judy Chen
Dr Kee Leng Chee
Dr Kho Kwang Po
Dr Khoo Boo Kian
Dr Paul IW Yang
Dr Suzie Lee

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reckless government will resort to peer pressure and teacher pressure. In the beginning of 2020, teachers were told to discourage students from wearing masks in school simply because there was a shortage, not because wearing mask was wrong. Are we vaccinating the kids because Pfizer is building a plant here? Children don't get killed by COVID, children are vaccinated to protect adults but ain't adults getting vaccinated?

400,000 students in Singapore can register for COVID vaccine from 1 June​

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/400000-students-singapore-register-covid-vaccine-1-june-093150061.html