• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important: Please avoid administering Pfizer or Moderna on our kids, teens & NSFs

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfizer is seeking approval for its Covid-19 vaccine to be used in young people aged 12 and above, said Education Minister Chan Chun Sing on Sunday. He added that his ministry is working closely with the Health Ministry on plans to vaccinate this group when vaccines are available and given the green light. https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-to-be-used-in-young-people-aged-12-and-above

BioNTech SE is building a vaccine plant in Singapore, but it doesn't mean that we should give it to our children.

Citizens should be given more option. We must inform the parents and children that there are risks of administering mRNA vaccine (Moderna and Pfizer) to children and NSFs. We will not know the impact of messenger RNA technologies on DNA and health until years later. Such technologies have never been used on humanity until Covid-19.

More over, now we are certain that:
  • Our Airport and Hospital clusters confirmed that you can still get infected after vaccination. Vaccination is to give us better odds of recovery, that's all.
  • Vaccinated persons will still spread COVID-19 to others (smaller odds with Moderna). Vaccinated people should still be masked.
  • Current mRNA vaccination offers imperfect protection against new strains such as Indian, Brazil and South African variants. We are fully aware that we need booster jabs in the days ahead.
mRNA jabs (Pfizer and Moderna) are like specialized fishing rods. They may catch 90% of the Salmons but they will not perform well against groupers or other fishes. Some other vaccines are like generic rods. They may only catch 60-70% of Salmons but also 60-70% of other fishes. No doubt, vaccinated person may still fall sick, but like mRNA jabs, the J&J vaccinated person is also supposed to recover better when covided. Most importantly, there is much lower risks of affecting the children's genetics.

Vaccination should not be made compulsory for children and teens. non-mRNA options should also be made available for parents who decided to vaccinate their children.

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
later kena pofma :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Three points bros:
  • I don't think any of the above are false claims. I don't believe that all our current and retired politicians will vaccinate their grandkids with Pfizer or Moderna.
  • I just don't want anyone to suffer. There are some public health risks that our society need not take (eg. open up airport to indian passenger flights).
  • I am not against vaccination, but citizens should be given a choice of which version goes into our blood stream. We do not want brainwash our citizens to take up a particular brand, simply because it is will be Made-in-Singapore in future.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the leecision is ccs will pee on his pants leegarding children :sneaky: KNN children die his head will roll :whistling: children dying will be the only hope for pap downfall :geek: KNN

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfizer is seeking approval for its Covid-19 vaccine to be used in young people aged 12 and above, said Education Minister Chan Chun Sing on Sunday. He added that his ministry is working closely with the Health Ministry on plans to vaccinate this group when vaccines are available and given the green light. https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-to-be-used-in-young-people-aged-12-and-above

BioNTech SE is building a vaccine plant in Singapore, but it doesn't mean that we should give it to our children.

Citizens should be given more option. We must inform the parents and children that there are risks of administering mRNA vaccine (Moderna and Pfizer) to children and NSFs. We will not know the impact of messenger RNA technologies on DNA and health until years later. Such technologies have never been used on humanity until Covid-19.

• Our Airport and Hospital clusters confirmed that you can still get infected after vaccination. Vaccination is to give us better odds of recovery, that's all.
  • Vaccinated persons will still spread COVID-19 to others (smaller odds with Moderna). Vaccinated people should still be masked.
  • Current mRNA vaccination offers imperfect protection against new strains such as Indian, Brazil and South African variants. We are fully aware that we need booster jabs in the days ahead.
mRNA jabs (Pfizer and Moderna) are like specialized fishing rods. They may catch 90% of the Salmons but they will not perform well against groupers or other fishes. Johnson & Johnson is like generic rods. They may only catch 60-70% of Salmons but also 60-70% of other fishes. No doubt, vaccinated person may still fall sick, but like mRNA jabs, the J&J vaccinated person is also supposed to recover better when covided. Most importantly, there is much lower risks of affecting the children's genetics.

Vaccination should not be made compulsory for children and teens. Johnson & Johnson should also be made available for parents who decided to vaccinate their children.
Bro your heading very heavy.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

mRNA jabs (Pfizer and Moderna) are like specialized fishing rods. They may catch 90% of the Salmons but they will not perform well against groupers or other fishes. Johnson & Johnson is like generic rods. They may only catch 60-70% of Salmons but also 60-70% of other fishes. No doubt, vaccinated person may still fall sick, but like mRNA jabs, the J&J vaccinated person is also supposed to recover better when covided. Most importantly, there is much lower risks of affecting the children's genetics.

Vaccination should not be made compulsory for children and teens. Johnson & Johnson should also be made available for parents who decided to vaccinate their children.
I like the fishing analogy.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three points bros:
  • I don't think any of the above are false claims. I don't believe that all our current and retired politicians will vaccinate their grandkids with Pfizer or Moderna.
  • I just don't want anyone to suffer. There are some public health risks that our society need not take (eg. open up airport to indian passenger flights).
  • I am not against vaccination, but citizens should be given a choice of which version goes into our blood stream. We do not want brainwash our citizens to take up a particular brand, simply because it is will be Made-in-Singapore in future.
Different strains react to different vaccination.
Maybe wait for version for b16172.
But by then new variants may appear.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro your heading very heavy.

My point is that we should use COMMON SENSE that's why I gave the above advisory.

If you recall, in the beginning of 2020, MOE instructed teachers to tell children not to wear masks unless sick. However, in the first place, sick shouldn't go to school. All we did was think with common sense but they called us xia suay. I sell healthcare-related supplies so i know wearing masks is more about protecting people around you, it is a socially-responsible practice.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the fishing analogy.
Thank you, it is based on science. I am not lying.
Ignoring their potential risks to genetics, mRNA jabs are too specialized towards certain strains.
If you consider traditional tech vaccines like J&J, you will get a general immunity boost and better prepared against unexpected new mutations.

Pfizer Moderna Jabs show limited effectiveness on strain in India
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...gainst-variant-from-india-11620819709502.html

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the leecision is ccs will pee on his pants leegarding children :sneaky: KNN children die his head will roll :whistling: children dying will be the only hope for pap downfall :geek: KNN

I hope parents understand that vaccination of children is not about protecting children, but more to protect the adults.
Little brats don't drop like flies when covided. They have significantly lower mortality rates, even in India.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My point is that we should use COMMON SENSE that's why I gave the above advisory.

If you recall, in the beginning of 2020, MOE instructed teachers to tell children not to wear masks unless sick. However, in the first place, sick shouldn't go to school. All we did was think with common sense but they called us xia suay. I sell healthcare-related supplies so i know wearing masks is more about protecting people around you, it is a socially-responsible practice.

MOE listens to MOH, and MOH listens to the WHO led by Uncle Tedros.

It could be a white lie as there was a global shortage of masks. Societal stability and harmony is more important to them. :sneaky:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of cheebye baseless thread should be shut.

The forum is typically a cesspit filled with half truths and full lies , but surely the buck has to stop somewhere

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE listens to MOH, and MOH listens to the WHO led by Uncle Tedros.

It could be a white lie as there was a global shortage of masks. Societal stability and harmony is more important to them. :sneaky:
In my industry, we say Tedros is corrupted and biased. He has lied on several matters in the past two years. For medical supplies (my industry), he dared not issue warnings that KN-95 masks were ineffective and not suitable for hospital-use.

Science: Hospitals should stick to P99, N95, KF-94 or tied 3ply surgical masks (not ear-looped).

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full lockdown also pointless if our airport remains open to Indian passenger flights.

It's not pointless if you wish to build the narrative that Sinkies' complacency caused the pandemic to worsen, or the country's economic survival needs those ah nehs to fly in unstopped. :wink:

They say it's a balancing act between economy and health... I say don't be fooled. Politics is their primary concern. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Thank you, it is based on science. I am not lying.
Ignoring their potential risks to genetics, mRNA jabs are too specialized towards certain strains.
If you consider traditional tech vaccines like J&J, you will get a general immunity boost and better prepared against unexpected new mutations.

Pfizer Moderna Jabs show limited effectiveness on strain in India
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...gainst-variant-from-india-11620819709502.html
The main takeaway from the article is Covaxin is effective against the ah neh strain. Did a search and found this

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...rains-found-in-india-uk-101621154414188.html?

Looks like pap will be buying ah neh vaccine!:eek:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not pointless if you wish to build the narrative that Sinkies' complacency caused the pandemic to worsen, or the country's economic survival needs those ah nehs to fly in unstopped. :wink:
They say it's a balancing act between economy and health... I say don't be fooled. Politics is their primary concern. :cool:

Actually, i work with MTI and MOH. To be honest, their Ds and DDs are very fugged up, that's why the ministers also get shit and shamed. These people are just waiting for retirement and don't dare to rock the boat and make things right. Eg. remember in 2020, NTUC lelong the Polish and Ukraine eggs after Singaporean realized these eggs were imported by MTI because Europe banned them for birds flu.
Poland and Ukraine sold to Singapore because nobody wants them.
https://www.foodnavigator.com/Artic...om-Ukraine-following-avian-influenza-outbreak
https://www.poultryworld.net/Health/Articles/2020/1/Bird-flu-Poland-not-contained-524675E

fresh-eggs-poland-singapore.jpg

On a few occasions, we also informed MOH about our medical supplies to help Singapore but they still prefer to procure through their inner circles and let Singaporean wait. Then the media exposed that the biggest stockpile of overseas N95 masks was in Singapore all these while.
https://www.ft.com/content/cee34681-5f47-416b-9cbc-d824e9eec68e