• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm So Pissed!!!! Youtube Disabled Embedding Of So Many Songs I Want To Share........

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
with you guys. What RIGHT do they have to stop me from STEALING songs!!

I'm not Australian for Christ's sake!!!!!!!

mudskipper.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm So Pissed!!!! Youtube Disabled Embedding Of So Many Songs I Want To Share....

with you guys. What RIGHT do they have to stop me from STEALING songs!!

I'm not Australian for Christ's sake!!!!!!!

hahaha..your expression in english very funny leh..you should go back to grammar school again

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm So Pissed!!!! Youtube Disabled Embedding Of So Many Songs I Want To Share....

Hey mudskipper, why do you keep attacking uncle's english? I think it's fine. :smile:

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

Youtube does not disable anything. It is not in its interest to do so.
It is the publisher of the video who disable his own videos.
Tell me which video you are interested and I will download for you.

BTW. embedding the video to allow others to hotlink does not mean stealing. That is the purpose of having the embedding codes.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha..your expression in english very funny leh..you should go back to grammar school again

Teach me then, which one is correct.....

I fuck mudskipper's mother who is a ten dollars prostitute in Geylang or........

Mudskipper's mother who is a ten dollars prostitute I fuck.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

And this is dedicated to you, my love...........I get hard whenever I read your words. I can imagine your wet lips on my dick!!....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fp62UwouY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4Fp62UwouY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Using violence and vulgarities against one another can't solve and make things better.

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah.. i feel so honored that some1 should be imitating me out there. hehe.
suddenly there is this mysterious mudskipper. (with a fullstop)
calls himself (mudskipper.) and then curse at his own mother!
hmmm.. the epitome of absolute stupidity.
well, i must really have upset zeitgirl and antipapadum till they have to resort to such comedic scheme. now im much happier knowing that i've really pissed some1 so badly :smile:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal

bo lum par and bo tau nau.. yawn..

u r a moron trying to b smart. a faggot trying to be a man.

and also looking for attention from any1 willing to abuse u. :smile: poor kid