• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic State jihadis told captive priest: ‘Convert or we will cut off your head’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.vaticannews.va/en/churc...ques-mourad-syria-new-martyrs-commission.html

Kidnapped in 2015 in Syria and held for five months by jihadists of the so-called Islamic State before managing to escape, Archbishop Jacques Mourad, the Syrian Catholic Archbishop of Homs, came close to martyrdom.

“Convert or we will cut off your head,” his captors had threatened him. This phrase, uttered as an ultimatum, put him – he who at the time was only a priest – “before the vows of his ordination”. He recalls, “I was in exactly this position: either I continue to carry the Cross to death with Christ for the sake of the Church and the salvation of the world, or I give up but then I also give up my vocation”.

Obvious choice
He understood that he would continue to carry the cross, “but not just to carry the cross, but also with thoughts of my captors. The gift I received from this experience is to look at these people, the jihadists, in a spirit of prayer and ask God to enlighten their hearts, to convert them. Not for me but for their salvation and for the peace of our world. This total renewed trust in God freed me from all fears. When you come face to face with death, there is a certain feeling of fear that penetrates our soul. Whenever I felt this fear, I prayed the rosary; the fear passed and turned into courage.”

Time of grace
“Today, I consider this experience a grace, a grace that began on the eighth day, just before sunset.” Archbishop Mourad recounts that at the end of his first week as a hostage, he received a visit from the governor of Raqqa, not knowing that the man in front of him was the leader of the so-called Islamic State in Syria.

“When I asked him, ‘Why are we captives, and what have we done wrong to be held captive?”. The Islamist leader replied, “Consider this time as a time of retreat”.

“This answer of his turned the rest of my life upside down,” says the Archbishop. He confesses that he never expected such an answer from an extremist leader at the head of one of the most bloodthirsty groups.

“Although for a disciple of Christ there are no enemies, and even if there were, we must love them,” said Archbishop Mourad. “How can you love an enemy who wants to kill you and whom you would like to kill? This is the mystery of Christ’s love that was revealed so clearly, when, on the Cross he says ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do’.”

Jacques Mourad escaped in the fifth month of his detention, aided by a young Muslim man, who with about 15 others organized the escape of dozens of hostages. He said, “God wanted to save me in this world so that I would continue to serve Him to testify to the important Gospel principle: If you want peace, start by opening your heart.”

Martyrdom of Jesuit: Frans Van der Lugt
A year before his abduction, also in Homs, Dutch Jesuit Frans Van der Lugt had been murdered in the garden of his convent. In 2015, Jacques Mourad knew very well what he was up against with his jihadist captors….

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“Convert or we will cut off your head,” his captors had threatened him.

No compulsion of religion in the mohameddan religion eh? That's pretty much how the mohammedan religion keeps its followers too.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No compulsion of religion in the mohameddan religion eh? That's pretty much how the mohammedan religion keeps its followers too.
no compulsion in religion is one of the islamic bullshits. Such "good" verses are used by moderate muslims to prove that islam is good, but they are few and most muslims dont follow them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a recent phenomena. In the early days, the Arabs had no religion. Their total submission was to God alone. So no need to convert anyone.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a recent phenomena. In the early days, the Arabs had no religion. Their total submission was to God alone. So no need to convert anyone.

Killing people who leave islam or refusing to join islam phenomena since the beginning of islam. The early arabs used God to justify raiding and initiating war against their neighbours.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing people who leave islam or refusing to join islam phenomena since the beginning of islam. The early arabs used God to justify raiding and initiating war against their neighbours.
Historical records will show that nobody was killed when Arabs conquered Jerusalem after coming out of Arabia.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The city surrendered after getting a deal. But on grounds the Romans should leave.
And when they got inside, there were no Jews. It wasn't a Jewish city during roman times. They left or were chased out.
the jews were dispelled over places.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The city surrendered after getting a deal. But on grounds the Romans should leave.
And when they got inside, there were no Jews. It wasn't a Jewish city during roman times. They left or were chased out.

In a nutshell, you support the ISIS jihadists threatening to kill the priest if he refuses to convert to islam?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

believers of a false religion like you who take it up the arse at regular intervals from your pastors will blurt out falsehoods at regular intervals.

otherwise how come you never condemnt your pastor penetrating you at a tender age?

There is no such religion.

Btw, how many times did your pastor bugger you last week? Does it still hurt you?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're ashamed of your mohammedan religion. Lots of moslems identified as mohammedans.

speaking to yourself agAIN?

why did you avoid answering how many times your pastor has buggered you? last week?

can you walk straight? do you feel ashamed? or violated? or elated?

shouting shiok ah shiok ah shiooook aaah!?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
speaking to yourself agAIN?

why did you avoid answering how many times your pastor has buggered you? last week?

can you walk straight? do you feel ashamed? or violated? or elated?

shouting shiok ah shiok ah shiooook aaah!?

You are still ashamed of your mohammedan religion. Your fake prophet muhammad has been burning in hell. You'll join him in hell.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are still ashamed of your mohammedan religion. Your fake prophet muhammad has been burning in hell. You'll join him in hell.

Did your pastor spank you too before penetrating your tender arse? How come you like it then?

Did you shriek shiiiok ah shiok ah shiok ah all this while? Why do you love your pastor? Can you stand straight nowadays? How many times were you buggered by your faggot pastor? Was life harder for your before pinkdot?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did your pastor spank you too before penetrating your tender arse? How come you like it then?

Did you shriek shiiiok ah shiok ah shiok ah all this while? Why do you love your pastor? Can you stand straight nowadays? How many times were you buggered by your faggot pastor? Was life harder for your before pinkdot?

You're joining your fake prophet muhammad in hell. Have fun sucking his dick in hell.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're joining your fake prophet muhammad in hell. Have fun sucking his dick in hell.

Your fake paedohpile religiion peddling penetrationg of your tender arse at a tender age will only lead to your punishment. total hell.

Why do you think getting your arse penetrated is a worthwhile exercise anywhere? Baffling.