• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I'm Back!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....u and Scroobal sama sama....
only know how to make allegations....cannot back up with anything at all....
whether I admit or not nvm...why don't u show the world how smart u are....
just name them....don't give excuses...

hahaha, you are a moron. scroobal and saya of course same same. we are the same person! mark andrew is our name - your sifu and si kong.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
latest info., golden dragon aka super detective was never retired from the sinkie police force, he was sacked or bluntly made to leave. this was due to him being a lasup mata. :p

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest info., golden dragon aka super detective was never retired from the sinkie police force, he was sacked or bluntly made to leave. this was due to him being a lasup mata. :p

You know dogshit. The very good officers never stayed till retirement. Those who stayed and even re contract are as effective as a hand pump. Stick to your financial reports posts.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know dogshit. The very good officers never stayed till retirement. Those who stayed and even re contract are as effective as a hand pump. Stick to your financial reports posts.

you are plainly ignorant! GD he himself admitted to he was a lazy bum when he was in spf aka jiak liao bee.:rolleyes:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....there are idiots and there are idiots....

JW5 claimed that I am clone of Scroobal....
Doggieman and Golden Doggie claimed that I am clone of JW5....

I am really 猪八戒照镜子里外都不是人