• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IKEA Tampines is so damn crowded on weekends. So many Mats, Shitskins and AMDKs.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went there earlier this afternoon to get a bedside table. The whole place is so damn packed. Especially the restaurant. So many Mats eating there. Is the food there halal?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went there earlier this afternoon to get a bedside table. The whole place is so damn packed. Especially the restaurant. So many Mats eating there. Is the food there halal?
Heng ah. I was opposite in Giant. Decided not to go over to Ikea. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think they are still giving out free small coffee, if I am not mistaken. For free kopi, sinkies will burn $5 in gas, and 2 hrs of their time to drive there, search for parking and get one kopi that cost Ikea 5 cents to make.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg becums international refugee hub from all the tech layoffs and prc phuckups. sexpect more shit to congregate in sg.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they are still giving out free small coffee, if I am not mistaken. For free kopi, sinkies will burn $5 in gas, and 2 hrs of their time to drive there, search for parking and get one kopi that cost Ikea 5 cents to make.
IKEA also provides free, any size, coffee or tea in Toronto.