• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If your career have no progress for past 5 years, will wife & friends leave you ?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... u are right bro.....need to be more careful having the right friend for good and bad times.

Alamak, friends for 10 years + only ? My best friend is now my greatest enemy !! We have known each other for 35 years since childhood and we went into business together. I trust him 100% and I guess, I have mistrust him. He closed down the business and walk away with about 300k investment from overseas and I had to fend off the banks on my own as I was the personal guarantor!

Anyway, it is a very important lesson for me. I guess it does more good for me. Now that I am on my own, I am careful in my dealings and careful not to misplace the "trust" again. At the same time, learn about the amount of risk that I should take or not to take.

As you can see in my postings, all those news reported by SPH, mediacock, and others, I dun take them at surface value. Dun trust them too much and dun disbelieve them, read between the lines.

Today, I do not have any BEST friend. But, I have lots of friends including fair weather ones.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends yes. Once they see u no $ or down in your luck they will go bye bye. Thats why friends to me are like talk cock buddies don't come to me when u are in trouble and I won't come to u when I am in trouble. Just gather up talk cock, have a few laughs and thats it. As for wife not sure about the local stock by my wife from matland still is with me even thou I had lost my job when we just got married ( Thank God for my savings ) I found another job within a few mounths. As for my pay and rank it has remained the same at the present company for the last 5 yrs ( Near retirement age no mood to be in the rat race. Spending more time at home with my wife n hobbies )

You found a good wife :biggrin: hmm matland is Malaysia or Mainland China :confused:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my past experience is about having good 10 years friendship, at that time I am still single.

When I have a stable job before losing it due to recession, I have 4 good friends for 10 years fruitful friendship, We enjoyed many good times together every weekends without fail.

One day I lost my job, all my so-called "10 years- good" friends started disappearing from my sight, I called them for help if there is any opportunity arise and recommend me while I dont mind taking lower salary.

My so-called 10 years "good" friends are in the same field, they have dissappeared not even a text msg asking about me at least.

I struggled for every each day and desperate for job until one day I managed to get back into the workforce again and slowly into corporate ladder.

One day my so-called "good" friends saw me driving on the road and started to come back and even admired me for what I am today despites knowing that they didnt help me at all.

They also tried to ask me for help to bring them into my company in my team.

With my disappointed voice, I told them to my honest about them and decided to keep away from them for good, though its hurt to lose such wonderful 10 years fruitful friendship but their true colors has proven unworthy. I also didnt invite them to my wedding dinner.

Yes, I am sad but the good thing is, I see through them.

You need to experience it yourself to find out who is your real true friend and who are in disguised.

Whatever you are facing right now, be strong, be positive and you'll make it without anyone help.

God bless you and wish you good luck.:smile:

Bro, cheers for you being so honest.
I, too, was in the same predicament as you many years back. Went thru a crisis & suddenly all my so-called christian friends vanished!!! Were all of them caught up in a rapture? Sad to say, those who was by my side were my Buddhist friends.
Fast forward to today, Im raking in much more money than I can imagined. I play a proactive role to question people's belief in their church & the best part, Im not afraid to go to hell as compared to sinful christians.
Now, why do people need God? If these silly christians were to know the meaning of repentance, God wont be always hearing their same old sob stories & always seeking for His forgiveness. Give me woe anytime than to give me a blinded & sinful christian..

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, Passion, Affinity, and mortally positive mindset play an important role !!

NOT LOVE and PEACE !! They can't do much because they LOVE to avoid you when you are in trouble so that they can be at PEACE with themselves.

Got it ??

Hahahahaaaa.......

I, too, was in the same predicament as you many years back. Went thru a crisis & suddenly all my so-called christian friends vanished!!! Were all of them caught up in a rapture? Sad to say, those who was by my side were my Buddhist friends.
Fast forward to today, Im raking in much more money than I can imagined. I play a proactive role to question people's belief in their church & the best part, Im not afraid to go to hell as compared to sinful christians.
Now, why do people need God? If these silly christians were to know the meaning of repentance, God wont be always hearing their same old sob stories & always seeking for His forgiveness. Give me woe anytime than to give me a blinded & sinful christian..

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, Passion, Affinity, and mortally positive mindset play an important role !!

NOT LOVE and PEACE !! They can't do much because they LOVE to avoid you when you are in trouble so that they can be at PEACE with themselves.

Got it ??

Hahahahaaaa.......

Cool bro!! And i LOVE it when Im winning. When Liverpool or Ajax scored the 3rd goal or more, Im already at PEACE.......

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool bro!! And i LOVE it when Im winning. When Liverpool or Ajax scored the 3rd goal or more, Im already at PEACE.......

Yes, you are quite right in your narration, such LOVE and such PEACE are only temporary, at that moment.

But, Passion, Affinity, and mortally positive mindset will help you through forever........

Now, go and chant Heart Sutra 1,000 times to rid of your evil mindset!!

Oopss... sorry, it is not necessary.... only Catholic Priest will do such thing.....

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are quite right in your narration, such LOVE and such PEACE are only temporary, at that moment.

But, Passion, Affinity, and mortally positive mindset will help you through forever........

Now, go and chant Heart Sutra 1,000 times to rid of your evil mindset!!

Oopss... sorry, it is not necessary.... only Catholic Priest will do such thing.....

When Liverpool scored the 3rd goal Im already at PEACE. Earlier, I LOVE it when Ajax won 3-0.
My PASSION & AFFINITY is with football. Whether its temporary or everlasting, it doesnt matter as long as my bank account keeps growing & i do my part to charity.
Liverpool were absolutely stunning!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, friends for 10 years + only ? My best friend is now my greatest enemy !! We have known each other for 35 years since childhood and we went into business together. I trust him 100% and I guess, I have mistrust him. He closed down the business and walk away with about 300k investment from overseas and I had to fend off the banks on my own as I was the personal guarantor!

Anyway, it is a very important lesson for me. I guess it does more good for me. Now that I am on my own, I am careful in my dealings and careful not to misplace the "trust" again. At the same time, learn about the amount of risk that I should take or not to take.

As you can see in my postings, all those news reported by SPH, mediacock, and others, I dun take them at surface value. Dun trust them too much and dun disbelieve them, read between the lines.

Today, I do not have any BEST friend. But, I have lots of friends including fair weather ones.

In our "culture of greed "life ,never trust anyone especially concerning money matters,only trust yourself.Never lend money or go into business with good friends based on trust. Someone said that trust and promises are made to be broken. In life,u can find many fair-weather friends but very seldom u can find genuine friends.
Well,everyone learns from one's past mistakes and pay a price for it and we must remember it for life and never to repeat the same mistake again.
Easier said than done,what has happened has happened,we have to look forward as life has to go on and we must bounce back (not so easy) in this dog-eat-dog society.
Yes,life is a struggle.Yes,life is suffering.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowsaday relationship are as brittle as glass. And nobody really bother to maintain it due to the hectic life of work.

I have a group of buddies(20 of us) that had stickled together for 20 years. Over the years the group get smaller but still it is still big around 15. Surprisingly those that left the group are doing fairly better than the gang here but I bet they are happier when we meet once in while TCSS.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers bro.... me too no more so-called BEST/GOOD friends.... I live in my own world, but I still maintained TKSS friends only. I got problem I settle my own, they got money problem and come to me, i say fuck off but other than money I dont mind give helping hand if i have the time.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly, my heart still bleed for losing such a wonderful and fruitful good friends, and at the sametimes, I cant help thinking how they treated me like nobody when I need them.

Time has past, but my mind still think of them though.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, my heart still bleed for losing such a wonderful and fruitful good friends, and at the sametimes, I cant help thinking how they treated me like nobody when I need them.

Time has past, but my mind still think of them though.

That natural :wink: I no longer keep in touch with anyone of them except still think when the times we went clubbing together in the past. It is because they felt that my career had not progress & I am not driving a car & staying in condo.

But never mind life still go on without such people :oIo:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,life is a struggle.Yes,life is suffering.

Sorry, I can't agree with you. Life is not a struggle and life is not suffering.

If you understand emptiness, if you understand and accept the 4 Noble Truths, Life is full of vibrancy !!

Life is a struggle and suffering if you hold on to those possessions dearly, learn how to detach and let go.........