• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are extremely wealthy

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I am different than most. I gave up a life of wealth and plenty, to lead a simpler and quieter life. Just having enough and enjoying my family are my two main objectives.

Pray tell how you gave up a life of wealth and plenty.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i am wealthy, i use my wealth as power and payback time to all those people who pissed me off. from the pri 3 science teacher mr tan to my bmt sgt etc i will be extremely petty and vengeful! lol

I won't be so direct, because if pple find out you're using your money to down your enemies, they may look down on you as vindictive/petty.

It's better to instead help your enemies' enemies become successful so that their success will become a spite toward your enemy. That is my philosophy. The enemy of my enemy is my fren.

Best of all, pple look up to you as a gd samaritan. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will still work. But maybe work less, etc like part time. Then rest of the time can plan travelling to many many places before u end up one day regretting never do it when u have the money n realised that you aged.

While on holiday in Europe I notice that the spark of excitment was gone:(
The spark which existed when I was younger, had made visiting the US, HK, Taiwan, Philippines, LOS,......an adventure.

I regretted not going to Europe when I was younger :(

So make hay while the sun shine:smile:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While on holiday in Europe I notice that the spark of excitment was gone:(
The spark which existed when I was younger, had made visiting the US, HK, Taiwan, Philippines, LOS,......an adventure.

I regretted not going to Europe when I was younger :(

So make hay while the sun shine:smile:

ya lo, true, must do it when younger days, more energy. BUT of cos again, must have the dollar first. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i am wealthy, i use my wealth as power and payback time to all those people who pissed me off. from the pri 3 science teacher mr tan to my bmt sgt etc i will be extremely petty and vengeful! lol

By the time you are wealthy you probably won't even remember your teacher in primary 3 or your bmt days :smile:

Or remember them as the good old days :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the time you are wealthy you probably won't even remember your teacher in primary 3 or your bmt days :smile:

Or remember them as the good old days :biggrin:

I used to have this kinda of hatred too. But think about it, if wealthy, will u still be bother about your foe? No, you will go n enjoy life.:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya lo, true, must do it when younger days, more energy. BUT of cos again, must have the dollar first. :smile:

If your still young you can still back pack, stay in the youth hostels. Had a friend who did that in his uni days exploring Europe & I bet he has alot of fond memories of his adventures:smile:

I still remember touring the US in my 10 year old Toyota, only spent less than $200 on fuel. Spent many nights sleeping in my car. Remember sleeping by the side of the highway 1A, which was in the California coast, overlooking the Pacific Ocean :smile:

Covered about 7 of the western states on that trip.

Also drove from Edmonton to Vancouver in 14 hours only stopping to fill up the gas tank.

If you are short of $$$ suggest you go on one of those packages excursions. Heard Insight is good.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to have this kinda of hatred too. But think about it, if wealthy, will u still be bother about your foe? No, you will go n enjoy life.:smile:

I think people who can't forget end up with mental problems. I see many of these people talking to themselves in buses or shouting at phantoms in the buses, terminals,...... Alot of sad cases in Spore :( That's why I can't forgive LKY for what he's done to those who voted for him:mad:

Rather than remembering all the bad things going on, I'm busy trying to make my next million :smile: I want to join my friends who've already left Spore & maybe enjoy what's left of my life.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be so direct, because if pple find out you're using your money to down your enemies, they may look down on you as vindictive/petty.

It's better to instead help your enemies' enemies become successful so that their success will become a spite toward your enemy. That is my philosophy. The enemy of my enemy is my fren.

Best of all, pple look up to you as a gd samaritan. :rolleyes:

Very good advice.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can a person who started a sex forum be virgin? :rolleyes: :biggrin: :eek:

Can an investigator who never murdered anyone investigate into a case of murder? Must the Head of Anti-Vice be one that had screwed the brothel gals before? Anyway, I was merely joking that Ah Sam is a vurgin.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can an investigator who never murdered anyone investigate into a case of murder? Must the Head of Anti-Vice be one that had screwed the brothel gals before? Anyway, I was merely joking that Ah Sam is a vurgin.
Ah Sam is a pimp la, he left Singapore for NZ to taste fresher abalones.