• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are extremely wealthy

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will u work or lead a life of debauchery? For example, visit KTV every night & be a womaniser

Strange enough, I think this question will never come to mind when that day really comes. The inner latent desires will drive him to be like NIKE...JUST DO IT!!! I think rich people need not choose between work or lead a life of debauchery. They may do both. Work is a good camouflage because it is a perfect window to do "ECA", temporary out of wife's radar into stealth mode. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Will u work or lead a life of debauchery? For example, visit KTV every night & be a womaniser

I have more than enough money to live a life of debauchery but I don't smoke, drink or womanise.

I spend my time, money and effort on hobbies such as photography, mountain biking and traveling to interesting places in the world.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you mean in this world there are still interesting places? :confused:

There are tons of interesting places around the world that I'm simply itching to visit.

Many of them are related to my hobbies. Eg I'd like to photograph the aurora borealis and ride the Leadville 100. I also intend to ride up the 3 faces of Mt Ventoux in one day.

I've got the dates crossed in my calender.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the billionaires of the world, some of them realise that they have no way of spending all their money so they decide to give them away.

Those who kept the money end up having children fighting over their assets.

At the end of the day, I believe in helping people. The more money I have, I am likely to find more ways to help people with the money.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Life of debauchery - refer to the life of Paris Hilton

There is more to life than debauchery. Besides, you want to live for as long as possible to enjoy your wealth.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am wealthy, i use my wealth as power and payback time to all those people who pissed me off. from the pri 3 science teacher mr tan to my bmt sgt etc i will be extremely petty and vengeful! lol

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
At the end of the day, I believe in helping people. The more money I have, I am likely to find more ways to help people with the money.

My will bequeaths all my money to animal welfare. A trust will be set up upon my demise with the SPCA and WSPA as beneficiaries.

People can rot in hell for all I care.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have more than enough money to live a life of debauchery but I don't smoke, drink or womanise.

I spend my time, money and effort on hobbies such as photography, mountain biking and traveling to interesting places in the world.
I guess you are single? :confused:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Once a man is married it is a totally different ball game.

I'm not married but I've been living with the same girl for the past 13 years.

We share the same hobbies and spur each other on when it comes to pursuing our interests.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will still work. But maybe work less, etc like part time. Then rest of the time can plan travelling to many many places before u end up one day regretting never do it when u have the money n realised that you aged.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not married but I've been living with the same girl for the past 13 years.

We share the same hobbies and spur each other on when it comes to pursuing our interests.

13 years, not married and no kids?
Get a life Sam.
I know you will tell me it is your choice but let me adviSe you - it is a very strange choice.
How long can your interest in photography last?
How long more do you have the energy to moutain bike or to keep travelling and maintain the interest?
At the end of the day nobody will be interested in what great pictures you have taken, how enjoyable your mountain biking and travelling is. Even the kids will be interested to know.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
leekwanyew_190.jpg

"I'm a billionaire, but I don't live a life of debauchery. I am still "working", and although my wife has kicked the bucket, I don't womanize! All of you should learn from me!"

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you visit night club almost every night. It will be very boring because will be like routine jobs. Same thing happen.
Sing same song/drink/game..............
Trust me , will be bore.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I guess I am different than most. I gave up a life of wealth and plenty, to lead a simpler and quieter life. Just having enough and enjoying my family are my two main objectives.