• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If we all take a puff of weed sbf will be a happy place

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow.... we have pys83 and psy83 ...i read their post very confusing leh ...especially after a few smoke ...whahahaha. lim peh very blur liao ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi,

so how like dat ? Do i mail you the application form for the compare cock ice breaker or not ?:o

yesterday we still left a bit of weed after our smoke ...maybe you can pass them some ....maybe can chill them down abit :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even in korat ...you cant plant them legally ..by the way discuss with my wife already , she still prefer to stay in japan ... everyday i also pycho her that thai is a place for relax ...
Hehehehe. Didn't realize there's also bros in SBF interested in 'farming' or agriculture stuffs.

Korat is actually quite civilized as compare to many cities. The driving habits alone can tell.

LOS Worst driving habit award has to go to Pattaya.:wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My dog and my 2 cats are ok... But I need to cut down on his favourite weekly Mcnuggets treat from Mac.. Joe whats wrong with your dog? Hope she recovers ASAP..

Thank you Zeddy. Mine is an old dog liao, 13 years old, with me since I bought her in Joo Chiat. Last October she had seizure and then found that her white blood cell count is very high indicating virus. Was pumped with lots of antibiotics and different ones because did not work until they gave her somethign pretty strong and meant for human that worked. This lasted more than a month of treatment. Ever since its like come back every couple of month. Very poor thing. Doctor was very good in Thailand and professional and most of all compassionate unlike Singapore's vets. The reason virus keeps coming back is because they are hidden somewhere in her and normally this can be discovered unless its in the brain and this is what doctor said so no surgery can be done because she is old. Anyway she is very ok if she is not sick almost like a normal dog except she is old. But when she gets sick its a totally different dog.

This time round lucky found out her white blood cell is high even before any seizure so treatment early. Shen should be back in another 2-3 days.

What's our breed?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
even in korat ...you cant plant them legally ..by the way discuss with my wife already , she still prefer to stay in japan ... everyday i also pycho her that thai is a place for relax ...

I can fully understand her especially with a $2m+ house, will be crazy like me to so. For me I left first in the mean time tried to convince and convince her, her reason is the house. Finally after 3years succeeded and moved everything over no more anything in Singapore. Now all so happy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all whom want to be happy smoking weed, Drifer should organize a tour to his house and farm. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can fully understand her especially with a $2m+ house, will be crazy like me to so. For me I left first in the mean time tried to convince and convince her, her reason is the house. Finally after 3years succeeded and moved everything over no more anything in Singapore. Now all so happy.

even if i sell the house in japan i can use the money to bulid bigger house in thai ...so i think house is not the issue here ...she just feel comfortable in japan due to the food , culture and language ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehehe. Didn't realize there's also bros in SBF interested in 'farming' or agriculture stuffs.

Korat is actually quite civilized as compare to many cities. The driving habits alone can tell.

LOS Worst driving habit award has to go to Pattaya.:wink:

i only been to pattaya twice which is long time ago ..

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever pass the joint. Firstly there will be one clown in the group who can't control his addiction and gets deeper and mixes with the wrong crowd. He will then get caught in a mousetrap or a control purchase and implicate the rest. That is how former respected surgeon and ex-NMP's son was implicated and arrested.

Anywhere, it always best enjoyed in the quiet of the night, system shutting down, nice sea breeze blowing into the seaside chalet from the Indian Ocean on the island of Mauritius.

Never ever go to Malaysia and return by causeway. The stuff can stay in your system for 2 mths.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes ..minus the pits tour :wink:

I won't fight any animal anymore, except when forced into self defence. Anyway, why should I fight your pitbull? I'm not a ringfighter for your entertainment. If you're really that bent on beating me up, I could have considered fighting you one to one if you want. However, nowadays, I'm on strict self defence, no more fighting out of anger to prove a point for there's no point to prove.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't fight any animal anymore, except when forced into self defence. Anyway, why should I fight your pitbull? I'm not a ringfighter for your entertainment. If you're really that bent on beating me up, I could have considered fighting you one to one if you want. However, nowadays, I'm on strict self defence, no more fighting out of anger to prove a point for there's no point to prove.

Wow ..want to jio me ? U sure anot ?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Hia ,

Zai yean yean
:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn...no reply ...ok..i take it as slip of tougue ...wont pursuit again ..

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Farming is good especially for one's own consumption can control chemicals and pesticides or rather can get full organic. I have a small corner with many types of Thai spices, samongpai. But I really like to add weed and poppy to flavour my cooking la. Last time drifter lead me to poppy seed website and I checked with DHL they say cannot import this item, sianz. I love grounded poppy seeds in fresh salad with some mayo.