• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If we all take a puff of weed sbf will be a happy place

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO i guess weed could bring the hate level down.

haisey, no one here is promoting weeds, we're promoting LOVE !!!

Bro, your ice breaker is damn tokkong, I wonder any more bros here have any other ice breakers more tokkong than yours. Up you bro.

No such thing as me an Jah ever being mates, I will ram the joint into his eye and kick the shit out of him if i ever see him in person... This island is too small for the 2 of us.. Either he stop being a bigot or he leave this island.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such thing as me an Jah ever being mates, I will ram the joint into his eye and kick the shit out of him if i ever see him in person... This island is too small for the 2 of us.. Either he stop being a bigot or he leave this island.
Never love or hate too much. The line between love and hate is just a thin line. Who knows? Sekali both of you become bestest of friends in real llife?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never love or hate too much. The line between love and hate is just a thin line. Who knows? Sekali both of you become bestest of friends in real llife?

Hmmm... You got a point there.. Back then I used to hate my ex and she also hated me to the core.. Then she got in touch with me after 3 long years of absence... Long time hatred turns to love between both of us.. We rekindled our love.. We were the best of lovers and its like as if that past hatred never exists before between us. One year later I dumped her to marry my wife..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hmmm... You got a point there.. Back then I used to hate my ex and she also hated me to the core.. Then she got in touch with me after 3 long years of absence... Long time hatred turns to love between both of us.. We rekindled our love.. We were the best of lovers and its like as if that past hatred never exists before between us. One year later I dumped her to marry my wife..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Fuck, reading your pose make me exciting and what an anti-climax. I thought its going to end up one year later we got married and have 6 kids that sort of things.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck, reading your pose make me exciting and what an anti-climax. I thought its going to end up one year later we got married and have 6 kids that sort of things.

Went out of Zouk, rolled my myself a joint.. The stuff given by my friend.. I lit it using my Zippo lighter, walked to the riverfront near Zouk, called my ex then... Told her its all over and I'm marrying this gal who is now my wife... As expected she Kan me upside down, thrashing me verbally with all the expletives.. I put down my Hp and proceded back to Zouk with a big grin on my face...:biggrin: :biggrin: All this happened few years back.. He..He..He..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went out of Zouk, rolled my myself a joint.. The stuff given by my friend.. I lit it using my Zippo lighter, walked to the riverfront near Zouk, called my ex then... Told her its all over and I'm marrying this gal who is now my wife... As expected she Kan me upside down, thrashing me verbally with all the expletives.. I put down my Hp and proceded back to Zouk with a big grin on my face...:biggrin: :biggrin: All this happened few years back.. He..He..He..

Very well Executed.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wah you damn steady. So far ever regret your decision?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I the only one here with a cat for a pet? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;GRgNGbV8ZBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRgNGbV8ZBQ&feature=related[/video]​

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Am I the only one here with a cat for a pet? :biggrin:

[video=youtube;GRgNGbV8ZBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRgNGbV8ZBQ&feature=related[/video]​

Alamaking used to have a pussy too but now under ex's custody.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking used to have a pussy too but now under ex's custody.

No wonder alamaking wanna leave the forum. Need to recuperate from his sex change op :biggrin:

[video=youtube;hhmj6Gm-6Do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmj6Gm-6Do&ob=av3e[/video]​

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steady la bro, how's your dog? Mine is in hospital for 4 days lioa. Hope she can go home soon. Go see her twice a day. She's a Silky.

My dog and my 2 cats are ok... But I need to cut down on his favourite weekly Mcnuggets treat from Mac.. Joe whats wrong with your dog? Hope she recovers ASAP..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drifter, how's about korat land? Surely better than farming in the cupboard.

even in korat ...you cant plant them legally ..by the way discuss with my wife already , she still prefer to stay in japan ... everyday i also pycho her that thai is a place for relax ...