• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If U see a PAP MP or Ministar in public, what do u do???

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If I see them I will just look and look away as if I've seen a dog or cat on the street, nothing dramatic.

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Singapore PAP MP Seng Han Thong set on fire[/h][video=youtube;QfNrh40gMuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNrh40gMuA&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/video]

devildelight00

A Salute for our hero uncle. Should have also let old lee and his son taste the same medicine. I will convey my greatest appreciation to the person who dare to burn this two bastards. The person who has mental breakdown is the PAP minister not our uncle hero

Thank you ZHLu. I am OK, Mom said Spore education also no good. Never teach those high educated people like our MPS have kind heart. They never really think of the poor and needed. So mom said as long as we are still alive.

This MP is a horrible racist. :/ Recently he commented that "SMRT’s unpreparedness also due to Malay and Indian staffs English language inefficiency."
Fucking racist. Horrible guy. :(

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will not smile and look away...:o

If he/she smile at U ...Do u smile and say hello?? Or just smile and nod?? Or look away? Or make eye contact then look away?? Or pretend U don't know him/her and ignore?? Common be honest here??
For me I try to ignore or pretend don't know him/her. But I ever kana situation where there is just the two of us, so no choice but to smile and say hello!!

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am police chief, i will put you behind bars and of course if you are police also, 知法犯法,罪加一等。 you are instigating psycho people to set fire on our beloved MPs.

hey, wait a minute, but NBG and Peter guy are let off with a smack on their palms hor... why huh...?:rolleyes:

[h=1]Singapore PAP MP Seng Han Thong set on fire[/h][video=youtube;QfNrh40gMuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfNrh40gMuA&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/video]

devildelight00

A Salute for our hero uncle. Should have also let old lee and his son taste the same medicine. I will convey my greatest appreciation to the person who dare to burn this two bastards. The person who has mental breakdown is the PAP minister not our uncle hero

Thank you ZHLu. I am OK, Mom said Spore education also no good. Never teach those high educated people like our MPS have kind heart. They never really think of the poor and needed. So mom said as long as we are still alive.

This MP is a horrible racist. :/ Recently he commented that "SMRT’s unpreparedness also due to Malay and Indian staffs English language inefficiency."
Fucking racist. Horrible guy. :(

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am police chief, i will put you behind bars and of course if you are police also, 知法犯法,罪加一等。 you are instigating psycho people to set fire on our beloved MPs.

hey, wait a minute, but NBG and Peter guy are let off with a smack on their palms hor... why huh...?:rolleyes:

maybe this will change your mind

[h=3]PAP's Cynthia Phua And Her Most Famous Moment as an Aljunied MP[/h]
Today I will tell you a story. It is a sad story, so sad that it could almost be a Taiwanese soap opera. Unfortunately, it is not fiction, but a true story. (I read about it from this newspaper report in The New Paper).

Once upon a time, there was a woman who lived in Aljunied (we don't know her real name, so let's just call her Julie). She was 53 years old, and she had a 17-year-old son (again we don't know his real name - so we'll just call him Ah Teck).

Julie was poorly educated. She had only studied up to Primary 6. She worked as a part-time cleaner, earning $400 a month to support herself and Ah Teck. Meanwhile, Ah Teck had low IQ and was attending a special school for mentally handicapped kids. He also had thalassemia, a blood disorder.

Ah Teck's father had run away several years ago and could no longer be found. So there was absolutely no financial help from him.

One day in January 2009, Julie was at work. She was standing on a chair to clean a fan. Suddenly, she slipped and fell. She broke her wrist. Thereafter Julie lost her job, for she could no longer perform her cleaning duties.

A few months later, their money ran out and they could not pay their HDB mortgage instalments. So Julie and Ah Teck were about to lose their home - the HDB was taking action to repossess it. The HDB agreed to rent her another flat. But Julie did not even have $138 to pay for the rental deposit.

So Julie and Ah Teck decided to go to see their MP in Aljunied. They had gone to their Aljunied MP many times before, to get financial aid, so they knew where to go. This time Julie and Ah Teck wanted to ask the MP to sign an appeal letter for them, to waive the $138 rental deposit. They went to the town council and met with Aljunied MP Cynthia Phua (yes, the same Cynthia Phua now running for Aljunied again, together with George Yeo).

What went on in the office, we do not know for sure. We do know that the letter did get signed. Later Cynthia also claimed that the conversation was cordial and went well. And in the subsequent newspaper report, her fellow PAP MP Lim Hwee Hua also said that Cynthia behaved in a manner that was "very helpful" and "very motherly".

However, Julie tells a somewhat different story, and it goes like this:

• ".....shortly after they had entered the office, Madam Phua asked her son a series of questions: 'She asked him, 'Who are you? What are you doing? Why aren't you working?' .... The mother said she wanted to explain her son's condition, but wasn't given a chance. 'I felt like we were being scolded,' she said.

Whatever Cynthia Phua had actually said, we know that Ah Teck must have felt very humiliated. Perhaps it was not the words, but the tone, the demeanour or the body language. Whatever the case may be, we know how Ah Teck must have felt. That's because right after he walked out of Cynthia's office, he lost his temper in a big way. Ah Teck picked up a foldable chair, and slammed it twice on a glass door.

There was a commotion, other people quickly restrained the boy and calmed him down. And then Julie went home, taking her mentally-handicapped son with her.

The story might have ended there, but it did not. Cynthia made a police report. Later that night, the police arrived at Julie's home and arrested Ah Teck.

Two days later, Julie went to see the MP again, clutching a handwritten letter of apology from her son. We are told that in this letter, Ah Teck wrote the following words: "'Please fodgive me for what I dad I am sinelely truely I'm sorry". (Note that Ah Teck has low IQ - that would be why his writing skills are so poor).

But that forgiveness didn't come. PAP MP Lim Hwee Hua rejected the apology. She would not ask the police to withdraw the case.

A grassroots volunter, Mr Poon, further claimed that Ah Teck's blows with the chair "could have gotten someone killed".

(Personally, I think that the only thing you can kill by hitting a door with a chair is the door. Or the chair. The TNP article also made the subtle observation that despite the killer blows, the door, which was made of glass, remained unbroken).

The hapless Ah Teck was required to appear in court on a certain date - 12th May 2009. He faced a criminal charge of committing a rash act to endanger the safety of others.

What happened next is not publicly known. I have surfed and googled, but the media does not seem to have followed up on the story and I cannot get any more information.

This is probably because the boy was underage. In Singapore, juvenile court proceedings are generally shielded from the public eye and reporters are kept out of the courtroom.

So the story ends here - because we really don't know what happened next.

What I hope is that Ah Teck did not get some criminal conviction that would stain his record, and make his already-bleak future even more difficult. He is a low-IQ boy, after all.

I also hope that both Julie and Ah Teck had the good fortune to meet a judge who could understand their hardship and empathise with their daily struggles for money and a roof over their heads.

And I hope that the judge treated Ah Teck with more kindness and compassion, than the Aljunied PAP MPs had done.

Since the General Elections are here again, it is also my hope that you will take a few moments to reflect on the above incident. Please vote wisely .... for the MPs whom you believe will have compassion for their residents.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll shake e pap mp hands and say nicely to him that a lot of people really wish that pap will lose the next election and we spit on their greedy, elite and uncaring faces.

jw5

Loyal
The next time your pap candidate or mp visits your home on the campaign trail, invite him or her in for a cup of tea.
Make sure the tea is not ready so that he will have to wait for it.
Take as much time as you want to prepare it.
Waste more time talking to him or her about whatever you want, including problems you know they can't (or won't) solve.
Their party of sycophants and themselves will have less time to go house to house and will cover less ground.
Of course if they reject your offer of tea or are rude and condescending in any way, tell us too. :wink:

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he/she smile at U ...Do u smile and say hello?? Or just smile and nod?? Or look away? Or make eye contact then look away?? Or pretend U don't know him/her and ignore?? Common be honest here??
For me I try to ignore or pretend don't know him/her. But I ever kana situation where there is just the two of us, so no choice but to smile and say hello!!

I would go forward and shake their hands, and tell them how much I support PAP and how their policies have been good to Singapore. I'll ask them to keep up what they have been doing so well over the years.

In 2016, I'll still vote against them as always.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would treat them as I would any ordinary member of the public. Why should they deserve special treatment just because they are a politician?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would treat them as I would any ordinary member of the public. Why should they deserve special treatment just because they are a politician?
Well said. PAP ministers and MPs does not expect special treatment too. Only Oppo retards and therir MPs expect such special treatment.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
recite the following

"FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE.............."

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Swee Say and family were once waiting for a lift at Takashimaya, with the rest of us lesser mortals. He tried to put on a smiling demeanour but the whole lot of us just acted blur and totally ignored him. He and his family could sense the lack of 'warmth' from Singaporeans.

Indranee is sometimes seen in Parkway Parade. Again, people just ignore her.

I guess there is no love lost between MPs and their constituents.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
was eating at little india with my (mom) and some minister who shall remain nameless sat at the next table. we got to chatted and one of the topics was cycling... one thing , then another and i was told "dont cycle on the roads..."

unlike what the sick bastard would want you to believe, i did not tell him about my reputation as word renowned charity fund raiser

just didn't reply to that remark

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Swee Say and family were once waiting for a lift at Takashimaya, with the rest of us lesser mortals. He tried to put on a smiling demeanour but the whole lot of us just acted blur and totally ignored him. He and his family could sense the lack of 'warmth' from Singaporeans.

Indranee is sometimes seen in Parkway Parade. Again, people just ignore her.

I guess there is no love lost between MPs and their constituents.

The treatment once given to lepers should now be solely reserved for PAP MPs and ministers.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote all those PAP maggots out in 2016
Cleanse Singapore of the filth and poison brought in by smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew

Then after 2016, there will be no more PAP MP or PAP ministers

AND SINGAPORE WILL BE FREE