• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If U see a PAP MP or Ministar in public, what do u do???

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he/she smile at U ...Do u smile and say hello?? Or just smile and nod?? Or look away? Or make eye contact then look away?? Or pretend U don't know him/her and ignore?? Common be honest here??
For me I try to ignore or pretend don't know him/her. But I ever kana situation where there is just the two of us, so no choice but to smile and say hello!!

I will try to find a way to get some donations from them. :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but we must all ask what GOD SB will do....or what is the right thing to do
he is the know it all

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is his retribution,,he got greedy,,,he did not practice what he preach,,so now he suffer. Its rather ironic,,he prevented others from doing thus sparing them pain,,but he did it and if he is a family man,,he will sure hurt alot,,,Retribution does not happen to the one that cause hurt,,it happens on the children as nothing will hurt u more than seeing your children suffer...

This what you will get, when you marry a university graduate with another & the children does the same thing...a fine example of genetics. You may get 'space oddity' like that...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I will congratulate them for the excellent job they're doing in making Singapore one of the wealthiest and safest countries on earth.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue with pinky ex wife was caused by gecko. She blamed pinky late wife for everything. However. I think it was pinky defective genes tat caused the problem. Anyway these defects can b caused by anything. Does not mean graduates r perfect.

This what you will get, when you marry a university graduate with another & the children does the same thing...a fine example of genetics. You may get 'space oddity' like that...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you salute them, because they are the world most highly paid civil servant. Respect, man. How in the world a tiny dot politician can be world richest? Is n't that amazing.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was out cycling yesterday, while waiting to cross the road the former MP K Y Wong came up from behind, he moved his lips but I turned away first so didn't know whether he smiled or he wanted to say "move away, you mortal lowly ass"