• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if like this girl who is malay muslim, should continue or 短痛不如长痛?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I

I prefer this than the Catholic religion. Pretending to be tolerant is worse. Can marry non-Catholic but children must be Catholics. I read about this when Zoe Tay got married.

If their kids left Catholicism..they won't be executed for apostasy like mudslime religion. Heaps of non practicing Catholics ...and practicing catholic don't even bother...so what shit u sprouting?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If their kids left Catholicism..they won't be executed for apostasy like mudslime religion. Heaps of non practicing Catholics ...and practicing catholic don't even bother...so what shit u sprouting?
The slaying of apostates were never part of their faith. How it came to prominent is a mystery. In fact, muslims more or less already disregard their quran for something else.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The slaying of apostates were never part of their faith. How it came to prominent is a mystery. In fact, muslims more or less already disregard their quran for something else.

Slaying of apostates is a pillar of islam from the beginning. The moslem second scriptures, the hadiths, said to kill apostates

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the religious scholars continue to argue another day .... wahlao ... regretted starting this thread ... :frown:

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
the religious scholars continue to argue another day .... wahlao ... regretted starting this thread ... :frown:
Takeaway: Just marry your Malay GF if you wish.

Interfaith marriages are never a legal or religious problem here. It's fighting the prejudices on both sides (family, friends) that you (and your partner) must be prepared for.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the Inquisition, Christian apostates and heretics were sentenced to death or life imprisonment.

That's why I say Islam is where Christianity was in the Middle Ages. Christianity has since moved on, but Islam is still stuck.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Takeaway: Just marry your Malay GF if you wish.

Interfaith marriages are never a legal or religious problem here. It's fighting the prejudices on both sides (family, friends) that you (and your partner) must be prepared for.
when I posted the thread, i was merely asking about "deepening" the rs. marriage is too far to consider....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the Inquisition, Christian apostates and heretics were sentenced to death or life imprisonment.

That's why I say Islam is where Christianity was in the Middle Ages. Christianity has since moved on, but Islam is still stuck.

Yes and if Christianity did not move on .. mudslimes won't be in Europe

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when I posted the thread, i was merely asking about "deepening" the rs. marriage is too far to consider....

Deepening the relationship without getting married? The woman usually won't go for it as her window of attraction is much shorter than men. Also, her family will pester her to get married or break it off