• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If I meet Serina Wee in the MRT every morning, I would.........

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;jID-UWSd6I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jID-UWSd6I0[/video]

Yes..... everymorning........what would you do? (Assuming she is single.......):biggrin:

LightYears

Alfrescian
Loyal

......PUKE. No MILFs for me. Only syts.

Adultery is fun if u get caught. Even more fun if u don't get caught.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
"you are every woman in the world..."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s_JNrOGAH0Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serina Wee is not that attractive... she's just well-dressed and has a petite frame.

This is an earlier pic of her with her husband:

CHC%2BSerina%2BWee.jpg

Nothing to shout about, just a plain Jane.
You can find better specimens in local schools. Especially the all-girls' schools. :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serina Wee is not that attractive... she's just well-dressed and has a petite frame.

im not really keeping track on her profile. Where is her hubby? how come never see him with her attending court?

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHC%2BSerina%2BWee.jpg

Nothing to shout about, just a plain Jane.
You can find better specimens in local schools. Especially the all-girls' schools. :wink:
Husband must be sweet talker or rich as this type of cheebye bin unlikely to get a wife so chio.