• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if i beat up an isd agent, what will happen to me?

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you asked me why they did that, I have mis-stepped on the toes of the LEEders.
This makes me curious... may I ask, what exactly did you say/do?
Even if it's a long story, I'd like to read it.
Because I think that's the most important thing for any potential helpers to consider before actually meeting you in person, right?

I am quite sure that if I continue to stay in Singapore, chances are that I will end up in locked up cell.
In my opinion, if you truly believe in your principles, you would be willing, and not be afraid, to DIE or be imprisoned until death for your principles, WITHOUT killing anyone, just as how the early Christian martyrs, during the first couple of centuries after the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, died for their Faith in Jesus Christ.

I really need to get out of here.
That's also a relatively good option, if you can manage to escape... but the important question is, does that GUARANTEE that you'll NEVER get into any kind of trouble again, whether inside or outside Singapore and whether from the ISD or anyone else, until death?
If there's no guarantee, then your escape or attempt to escape is ESSENTIALLY a big GAMBLE.

I like to hear your opinion on what can be done.
I'm not sure whether you're a Christian, or how strong your faith in Christ is, but I don't think it's God's Will for his followers to gamble and do things which do not have a certain outcome... if I'm not wrong, I think God simply wants his followers to "do the right (based on Christian morals, of course) thing", so to speak, and if it happens that there's no chance to do it because of persecution, then the only other option is martyrdom, i.e. being murdered or being imprisoned in any kind of lockup (with or without torture) until death.

And of course, if you're a true Christian, you would also believe in God's guarantee that you'll be rewarded with Heaven.

I can come and see you, tell you more of the things that they did, which I have witnessed! I have to pre-warn you, that there may be some inconvenience as they are good at manipulating people around.
Haha, not only would it be an inconvenience for anyone from sammyboy to meet you in person, I'm also wondering why you would TRUST any STRANGER (whether from sammyboy or not) who would bother to meet you in person and hear what you have to say!

Isn't it possible that he/she could betray you in the future?
So why take the risk?

If I were you, and if I really needed advice without revealing my real-life identity and without troubling anyone to meet me in person, I would seek for advice ONLY via the internet (in your case, via an online forum, such as sammyboy) and reveal whatever information that is necessary, BUT using FICTITIOUS names for the people involved in your story and maybe even for the names of the locations in your story as well.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
U will need a 打狗棒 to whack the ISD DOGGIES! :biggrin: Where is 洪七公

17227_1246341471.jpg

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
let it rest, i am tired..

Because I think that's the most important thing for any potential helpers to consider before actually meeting you in person, right?

In my opinion, if you truly believe in your principles, you would be willing, and not be afraid, to DIE or be imprisoned until death for your principles, WITHOUT killing anyone, just as how the early Christian martyrs, during the first couple of centuries after the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, died for their Faith in Jesus Christ.

That's also a relatively good option, if you can manage to escape... but the important question is, does that GUARANTEE that you'll NEVER get into any kind of trouble again, whether inside or outside Singapore and whether from the ISD or anyone else, until death?
If there's no guarantee, then your escape or attempt to escape is ESSENTIALLY a big GAMBLE.

I'm not sure whether you're a Christian, or how strong your faith in Christ is, but I don't think it's God's Will for his followers to gamble and do things which do not have a certain outcome... if I'm not wrong, I think God simply wants his followers to "do the right (based on Christian morals, of course) thing", so to speak, and if it happens that there's no chance to do it because of persecution, then the only other option is martyrdom, i.e. being murdered or being imprisoned in any kind of lockup (with or without torture) until death.

And of course, if you're a true Christian, you would also believe in God's guarantee that you'll be rewarded with Heaven.

Haha, not only would it be an inconvenience for anyone from sammyboy to meet you in person, I'm also wondering why you would TRUST any STRANGER (whether from sammyboy or not) who would bother to meet you in person and hear what you have to say!

So why take the risk?

If I were you, and if I really needed advice without revealing my real-life identity and without troubling anyone to meet me in person, I would seek for advice ONLY via the internet (in your case, via an online forum, such as sammyboy) and reveal whatever information that is necessary, BUT using FICTITIOUS names for the people involved in your story and maybe even for the names of the locations in your story as well.

zz....

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? can or not huh?

Don't how lian lah. Don't just do shadow boxing.

Like what Nike says : JUST DO IT

I will get spectators to attend your court session wearing red NIKE T-shirt and blazer.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
today, my fingers feel longer for some reason, and want to tell you more about the church, whom the pastors have a problem with me. i hope that you are a christian, so you can go and find out for me who jabbed me from my back?

i can't remember this pastor's name but he claimed to be an ex-infantry officer, a someone who speaks like an officer in a church, not kidding! this is the church that turned me away: Covenant Evangelical Free Church (Bukit Panjang).
i don't blame him cos' he don't know what i was put thru over a decade.

as a word of assurance, i have nothing against god, i swear...!

So why take the risk?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
really no way out, just don't let me see him or else sure big fight.

CANNOT!! Sinkies don't have the gut. Since PAP has brought in so many foreigners, you can asked them to volunteer the job - PRC, Indian, Pinoy, take your pick!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today, my fingers feel longer for some reason, and want to tell you more about the church, whom the pastors have a problem with me. i hope that you are a christian, so you can go and find out for me who jabbed me from my back?

i can't remember this pastor's name but he claimed to be an ex-infantry officer, a someone who speaks like an officer in a church, not kidding! this is the church that turned me away: Covenant Evangelical Free Church (Bukit Panjang).

as a word of assurance, i have nothing against god, i swear...!

hi there

1. hot, read your text thoroughly.
2. honest, no church will turn an individual away.
3. especially the "stressful" you.
4. yes, if you find you don't fit into the church in question.
5. pls search for another place of worship.
6. you shall find solace & peace.
7. probably, betterer directions & solution to your stress.
8. may the LORD bless & direct you, hot.
9. hot, you are not alone!

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i know you are a christian, please go and find out for me,please...

actually, i just want to find out who jabbed me behind my back...

hi there

1. hot, read your text thoroughly.
2. honest, no church will turn an individual away.
3. especially the "stressful" you.
4. yes, if you find you don't fit into the church in question.
5. pls search for another place of worship.
6. you shall find solace & peace.
7. probably, betterer directions & solution to your stress.
8. may the LORD bless & direct you, hot.
9. hot, you are not alone!

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
....the church, whom the pastors have a problem with me....as a word of assurance, i have nothing against god, i swear...!
In my opinion, while I also don't have anything against God, I most certainly have many things against the so-called "church" or "churches" and their "pastors"/"priests"/"bishops" or any of their cronies, including their own ordinary parishioners sometimes.

The simple reason is that these people are obviously not God, not to mention very far from being perfect like God, to say the least!

And while I believe it's possible for certain people to become truly holy Saints, such people are very rare, not to mention that they also like to keep a very low profile, thus making themselves unknown, or at best, known by VERY few other human beings, who all usually co-operate and keep his/her existence a secret till death! They all also live a life of relative poverty, even if not very obviously poor.

i hope that you are a christian, so you can go and find out for me who jabbed me from my back?
Haha, whether I'm a Christian or not, I don't think I'm in a position to do you this favour...
So please accept my apologies in advance...

If I were you, I would just think, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!"
In other words, "since they don't like me, I also don't like them!", so let's go our separate ways.

In general, I think it's safer to stay away from all so-called "churches", and pray/talk directly to God Himself.
Reading the Bible (preferably the KJV, http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/index.htm , which is my favourite translation, focusing much more on the New Testament because Jesus Christ has already fulfilled the Old Testament, which has thus become less important now) might also help...
Also, "common sense" should be used at all times.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think only pple like chee soon juan will know how i feel.

In my opinion, while I also don't have anything against God, I most certainly have many things against the so-called "church" or "churches" and their "pastors"/"priests"/"bishops" or any of their cronies, including their own ordinary parishioners sometimes.

The simple reason is that these people are obviously not God, not to mention very far from being perfect like God, to say the least!

And while I believe it's possible for certain people to become truly holy Saints, such people are very rare, not to mention that they also like to keep a very low profile, thus making themselves unknown, or at best, known by VERY few other human beings, who all usually co-operate and keep his/her existence a secret till death! They all also live a life of relative poverty, even if not very obviously poor.

Haha, whether I'm a Christian or not, I don't think I'm in a position to do you this favour...
So please accept my apologies in advance...

If I were you, I would just think, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!"
In other words, "since they don't like me, I also don't like them!", so let's go our separate ways.

In general, I think it's safer to stay away from all so-called "churches", and pray/talk directly to God Himself.
Reading the Bible (preferably the KJV, http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/index.htm , which is my favourite translation, focusing much more on the New Testament because Jesus Christ has already fulfilled the Old Testament, which has thus become less important now) might also help...
Also, "common sense" should be used at all times.