• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If don't feel like going home tonight

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If don't feel like going home tonight, want to wait till everyone sleep then go home,
where can i go, other than staying in office, go kopitiam take dinner.

not saying go drinking or find women
Can hang out at those 24-hour kopitiam. My side got one siao ATB keep singing her tiong-cock songs with her bluetooth karaoke mic until well over midnite. Croak like a fucking frog all nite long.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't need to buy just walk and while walking, pick up all the rubbish/dry leaves on the way. I am sure you will find time not enough ... :o-o:

Cycling is for pussies, real men walk.

Walk from Esplanade-Marina Bay area, all the way east along East Coast Park, until Jurassic Mile and Changi Airport.