• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If don't feel like going home tonight

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
If don't feel like going home tonight, want to wait till everyone sleep then go home,
where can i go, other than staying in office, go kopitiam take dinner.

not saying go drinking or find women

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If don't feel like going home tonight, want to wait till everyone sleep then go home,

I see many people having a siesta at HDB void decks these days. Some even brought their mattress and barang barang.

Choose the vintage HDB flats built in the 1970s and early 1980s, with spacious void decks. Pick a good spot, away from the rubbish chute and lift lobby. Try to avoid the funeral wakes which compete with you for space.

By the way, I hardly see Melayus have weddings at void decks anymore. They must prefer ballrooms or Muslim Delights these days.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

how nice those days....

barchomee was $1.50
no fuck COE when buy car
5 room hdb was less than 20k
people talk to each other face to face iso talking to the hp
hardly any foreigners walking around
kallang roar was real....
hardly any roadworks unless necessary
hawker food was definitely higher standard than now

fuck. those days were gold

forgot to add....cheebye loong just started masturbating into his daddy's coffee every morning

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how nice those days....

barchomee was $1.50
no fuck COE when buy car
5 room hdb was less than 20k
people talk to each other face to face iso talking to the hp
hardly any foreigners walking around
kallang roar was real....
hardly any roadworks unless necessary
hawker food was definitely higher standard than now

fuck. those days were gold

forgot to add....cheebye loong just started masturbating into his daddy's coffee every morning

Great days, before I was born. I suppose it was far less crowded, there was more greenery and the air was fresher.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many people having a siesta at HDB void decks these days. Some even brought their mattress and barang barang.

Choose the vintage HDB flats built in the 1970s and early 1980s, with spacious void decks. Pick a good spot, away from the rubbish chute and lift lobby. Try to avoid the funeral wakes which compete with you for space.
Thanks, used to do that sit at the void deck when i was young.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask yourself, what is the reason for your existence? Who made you?
And where will you eventually end up?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself, what is the reason for your existence? Who made you?
And where will you eventually end up?
just tired, running away from home.
Then tomorrow is Friday, gotta send kids to classes in evening, also can run away from home
Then long-weekend, can hide in room or find excuses not to be at home./

Just asked, cos i couldn't wait till Friday.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the 70s, roads were literally empty after 12am
i stayed next to expressway. In the 70s and 80s after midnight, a few times a year, SAF moved their military vehicles and tank conveys slowly on expressways.

Then i watched the parade from my bedroom windows.
hahaha those were the days.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
just tired, running away from home.
Then tomorrow is Friday, gotta send kids to classes in evening, also can run away from home
Then long-weekend, can hide in room or find excuses not to be at home./

Just asked, cos i couldn't wait till Friday.
Sad that you have to even run away from your own life.
Communicate with your partner. Say that you are tired and burnt out. Ask that you sleep in over the weekend. Beg if you have to, the grandparents to mind the kids for the weekend.
Grandparents will normally jump at the opportunity. Go for walks with your partner and have a heart to heart talk.
Otherwise you're headed to be the next statistics.
If you are deprived of the reason to live, you will die.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stayed next to expressway. In the 70s and 80s after midnight, a few times a year, SAF moved their military vehicles and tank conveys slowly on expressways.

Then i watched the parade from my bedroom windows.
hahaha those were the days.

i remembered ECP was the very first expressway, i could be wrong

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad that you have to even run away from your own life.
Communicate with your partner. Say that you are tired and burnt out. Ask that you sleep in over the weekend. Beg if you have to, the grandparents to mind the kids for the weekend.
Grandparents will normally jump at the opportunity. Go for walks with your partner and have a heart to heart talk.
Otherwise you're headed to be the next statistics.
If you are deprived of the reason to live, you will die.

quite true, for me i try to keep my sense of humor, laugh at myself and others from time to time, appreciate the birds and the cats n dogs....they can destress you a lot, i feel no bitterness even i just found out i have a benign brain tumor.....life goes on until it doesnt.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remembered ECP was the very first expressway, i could be wrong
i stayed along PIE

my first puppy love stayed opposite the expressway in another estate. When i missed her, i would look over and see the lights in her bedroom. Coincidentially, she went to be a very successful person in related industry.