• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
more spam from presumptive imaginator....

Imagination? I wished it is but i know it is not. I have tested by posting some photos on my Facebook to test out reaction in this forum to and that's how I confirmed. Just answer me truthfully, do you know my identity?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
gave up on both of them. just going to leave them at imh and not rile them up. even patients at imh have the right to exist in the microcosmic society of sg. otherwise they will be culled like in nk. must thank the pap for being a benevolent leading party to allow whackos to survive and thrive. :biggrin:

I caught you lying OK as per my posts #212 and #216. Seriously you are of a lower level than i thought you are. Especially showing PM and highlighting laksaboy when he is an innocent party. All just becos you wanted to show half truth (two out of three sentences, leaving out critical sentence) to skew the reality. No wonder you are on the side of those gossipers and rumour mongers. You have no qualms to ruin people by creating malicious lies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagination? I wished it is but i know it is not. I have tested by posting some photos on my Facebook to test out reaction in this forum to and that's how I confirmed. Just answer me truthfully, do you know my identity?

all i see is this.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a LIAR! You - along with Sinkie clones and others like virus etc - have been bullying me non-stop by making insinuations and psychopath spin of fact to wild story in various posts and upping prostitute etc posts as and when I am around. Not unlike what virus dog has done today. Basically up post with comment insinuating me right after I posted. This is how tfbh, golden dragon etc do their bullying too. As an example, I can recall how you keep posting pic of papsmearing more than once to reply my post, which was not relevant to topic, just using the excuse whenever you see papsmearer, you think of papsmearing. So that's not bullying? Btw I have never done papsmearing before and no need, you so like to show papsmearing then show this pic to your wife or daughter repeatedly!

And it is not true at all that i link prostitute to myself but you all were linking prostitute to me in all these insinuations! By using facts that are shared by myself like how I rented HDB before and viola one prostitute girl friend story by Sinkie clone gotze on that. I mentioned jurong east is an exciting place and YOU were saying in a post about prostititutes in jurong east are cheaper but older than geylang blah blah. Since when jurong east is known for prostitutes? So much crap and so shameless to act surprise and blame me for laksaboy not appearing in this forum.

I already gave clear examples of your bullying in post #212 and you still trying to deny and claim I am mental case? Since you mebtioned, yes YOU (Sinkie too) made lots of insinuations about me talking to laksaboy too in various posts. Btw I don't have this PM anymore as I have deleted it but you are very WICKED to show only two sentences on laksaboy and cut away the last critical sentence that I said I talk to laksaboy in the forum on anti PAP stuff only as i like his views. Obviously trying to tell half truth and skew reality by showing my PM in this manner. I have zero contact with laksaboy. And it is well known truth that laksaboy always said he has no PM so you should know that too. Yet you have no qualms twisting the whole story. And don't even bluff about the landlady part, that was also one of the psychopath spin of fact to wild stories by you. Too many times coincidents mean cannot be coincident.

Up post #212 and #216 that caught eatshitndie lying and showed how he (and golden dragon etc others) bullied people who are not in agreement with them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo! you believe this bitch? so gullible hor? she also accused me of using multiple clones to attack her. wtf?! i use one and only moniker on this site. another moniker was created on day one but for testing only and never used again. to her, everyone is ganging up on her with multiple clones. it's delusional and imaginary hallucination. she has a pattern of harassing and chasing away others like semaj, otherwise a neutral and innocent moniker. i refrain from stepping on her tail unless it's necessary to act. she too deserves a place here as it's a microcosm of schizophrenic sg.

And I have proven YOU are the bastard who cannot be trusted. Btw I already said earlier but can say again you are lying, I have never accused you of using multiple clones to attack me. You bully me using this eatshitndie ID alone but many times. And the reason of your bullying is no different from scroobal clones. Basically i disagreed with you on some view that you had on Singaporeans. One issue I can recall is the cleanliness standard of Singaporeans, you were saying sinkies are filthy and disregarding the littering caused by foreigners.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I have proven YOU are the bastard who cannot be trusted. Btw I already said earlier but can say again you are lying, I have never accused you of using multiple clones to attack me. You bully me using this eatshitndie ID alone but many times. And the reason of your bullying is no different from scroobal clones. Basically i disagreed with you on some view that you had on Singaporeans. One issue I can recall is the cleanliness standard of Singaporeans, you were saying sinkies are filthy and disregarding the littering caused by foreigners.

yes, dearest honey. can i rent a room from you? my landlady has a new bf who's moving in and he wants us evicted. :o

jw5

Loyal
Relax man.

What you need is more white hair,

A head of white hair will help a moron look a lot smarter than you, errrrrr, I mean, he really is. :wink:

gave up on both of them. just going to leave them at imh and not rile them up. even patients at imh have the right to exist in the microcosmic society of sg. otherwise they will be culled like in nk. must thank the pap for being a benevolent leading party to allow whackos to survive and thrive. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

prove ur cheebye. FO jw5.