• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Identity Of A Manipulative Bullying Fucker - Scroobal

jw5

Loyal
This motherfucker has been a manipulative bully for years, making personal attacks on forummers for disagreements or if their contributions are deemed to be not as good as himself and his eliite friends.

Let's do a manipulative number on him.

Let's gather all the information and his data disclosed over the years and slowly reveal what each of us knows here.

True or false, real or not also never mind. Just give that fucker something to think about.

Some of the guesses in the past have been way off the mark.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HaVE YOU not been buLLying & making personaL attacks on Fishypie too ?..Let's see who are with you.:cool:

jw5

Loyal
Manipulative balless coward posted about meesua, then went into hiding again.

Never mind, when he comes back, we do it.

Don't want to join in it's ok, just read and enjoy the fun.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
167278.gif

jw5

Loyal
HaVE YOU not been buLLying & making personaL attacks on Fishypie too ?..Let's see who are with you.:cool:

same mah, those are things which you disclosed or boasted about also...................

you realise I will be doing most of the disclosing right?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Manipulative balless coward posted about meesua, then went into hiding again.

Never mind, when he comes back, we do it.

Don't want to join in it's ok, just read and enjoy the fun.
WE ?..or Rather YOU onLy ..:cool:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same mah, those are things which you disclosed or boasted about also...................

you realise I will be doing most of the disclosing right?

I onLy reaLise you are the one who's aLways trying to hit Others' under the beLt.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This motherfucker has been a manipulative bully for years, making personal attacks on forummers for disagreements or if their contributions are deemed to be not as good as himself and his eliite friends.

Let's gather all the information and his data disclosed over the years and slowly reveal what each of us knows here.

True or false, real or not also never mind. Just give that fucker something to think about.

Why guess? Didn't you say you knew the answers? Boring good for nothing waste of time games...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Move to gather coalition wasnt that successful looks like the ts needs to fire the first salvo. Looks fine to me doesn't look unbalanced like USA vs Afghanistan or north Korea. Something like USA vs hmmm maybe Australia or China

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#jw5

you are my most infamous tormentor for years
you have killed me several times with your powerful words
insulted me with your rabid poems
shot me dead many times with your powerful words which are bullets in cyberspace
you hunted me like a relentless bounty going for his prey with utter mercilessness
you are in fact the worst predator and cyberbully here
now you are turning the screw...i hope you screw yourself first before you accuse someone else
an intellectual snob, an intellectual flop , an intellectual blackmailer...a dead poet

jw5

Loyal
Move to gather coalition wasnt that successful looks like the ts needs to fire the first salvo. Looks fine to me doesn't look unbalanced like USA vs Afghanistan or north Korea. Something like USA vs hmmm maybe Australia or China

Lately, scroobal very scared of you hor? Last time he used to call you racist and his buddy kingrant will provide covering fire.

Now his buddy kingrant fights alone, scroobal won't even respond to his threads. Poor kingrant.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you have turned so vile, so evil , so wicked
what drug have you been taking
i don't care what magic has gone into your brain
but you are being vindictive, unforgiving and totally acting mad and insane
what bigger crime had a forummer committed to warrant such a pubic condemnation

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck scroobal. limpeh invite him come visit me
if my england no good enuff, will get my real england staff represent limpeh. if england favor cannot, limpeh also got americano.

sorry hor, limpeh no hire kiwis or aussies hor.

this one no tua kang hor.