• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ideas to counter The Online CON

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I'm sure many of you share my concerns that The Online CONS (TOC) which is sponsored by the PAP is beginning to dominate blogosphere boosted by constant promotion by the state media.

The facts speak for themselves: SDP's blog was NEVER mentioned by the ST while theonlinecitizen.com was published at least 10 times this month.

TOC has already surpassed SDP in readership. At the rate it is going, it will beat Mr Brown at the end of the year.

Who is the real PAP mole ? Mr Brown who is lampooned so mercilessy by MICA or Choo Zheng Xi, who is protrayed as the unofficial "LEEder" of Singapore's blogosphere by the state media.

I propose setting up an alternative - a Singaporekini to counter the PAP propaganda spewed out daily by The Online CONS.

We should lead a campaign to BOYCOTT TOC too.

Any other suggestions ?

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I'm sure many of you share my concerns that The Online CONS (TOC) which is sponsored by the PAP is beginning to dominate blogosphere boosted by constant promotion by the state media.

The facts speak for themselves: SDP's blog was NEVER mentioned by the ST while theonlinecitizen.com was published at least 10 times this month.

TOC has already surpassed SDP in readership. At the rate it is going, it will beat Mr Brown at the end of the year.

Who is the real PAP mole ? Mr Brown who is lampooned so mercilessy by MICA or Choo Zheng Xi, who is protrayed as the unofficial "LEEder" of Singapore's blogosphere by the state media.

I propose setting up an alternative - a Singaporekini to counter the PAP propaganda spewed out daily by The Online CONS.

We should lead a campaign to BOYCOTT TOC too.

Any other suggestions ?

U r toking COCK! U r paid by PAP correct? U r the real con!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you crazy ?

TOC is set up and run by YPAP members.

The PAP has been promoting TOC via the Straits Times.

Why should it sabotage itself ???

Use your brain before you open your mouth to sprout nonsense again.

U r toking COCK! U r paid by PAP correct? U r the real con!

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know Avantas, what you are really looking for is someone to do the work - based on your exchanges with Ejay.

Perhaps if you feel strongly about it, then you should start something, never mind if it is small, never mind if the Straits Times ignore you. At least, you are true to your own beliefs.

However to do something because you do not like what some other person is doing may or may not lead you to success. But it will certainly lead to increased blood pressure.

NamQiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Any other suggestions ?

Hi bro avantas,

For a start, lets use this for all your msg on TOC :biggrin:

2sbnalw.jpg