• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ideal wife / girlfriend ?

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the person I wish to marry one day turned out to be:

1. Stares at aforementioned video clips, then looks at me with I-Don't-Get-It smiles
2. Musical preferences limited to contemporary R&B and Jay Chou
3. Keeps asking me what's going on while watching movies
4. I do all the cooking (she helps with chopping vegetables though)
5. Exactly 1.6

Life is strange, hahaha :p Despite the seeming clash of tastes and personality 'grooves', I love her so much :smile:

can't help it la, sinkie girls.

8years

My Ideal wife / gf:

1. Someone I will love for who she is
2. Someone I can talk to non-stop and never lack of things to talk
3. Someone who I want to hold her hand even when we are old
4. Someone who listen and share my dreams / ideas even how impossible it may be sometimes

I have found her and I have also lost her because I worked too hard for our future and I forgot to give her more of my time by listening to her and be there for her.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
ideal partner/spouse.... hmmm
1. pleasent looks/ features/ height/ frame/ built
2. confident & can carry herself well
3. sane & rationale thinking/ mentality with mine
4. compliment/ compatible character with mine
5. family oriented

i guess... the 5 listed seems not too much to ask for.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Honesty, Sincerity.

One and only reason. Looks can change. Money I have. But Honesty is something cannot be bought or change.

Haven't met any yet, if not I would be married by now.

simone

Alfrescian
Loyal
my "2nd - in - charge" is my ideal wife. One who supports me and one who takes orders from me and respects me...

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no such thing as ideal girlfriend....i got married 2 my wife bcuz shez there 4 me & support me whenever i m down & out......some1 i can talk 2 when i need to chat.....shez the 1 i love even though she has her faults too.....i just learn 2 live with it.....

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Ideal wife / gf:

1. Someone I will love for who she is
2. Someone I can talk to non-stop and never lack of things to talk
3. Someone who I want to hold her hand even when we are old
4. Someone who listen and share my dreams / ideas even how impossible it may be sometimes

I have found her and I have also lost her because I worked too hard for our future and I forgot to give her more of my time by listening to her and be there for her.

gosh am sorry to hear that bro , no way of getting her back?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is NO SUCH THING as a IDEAL Girlfriend or WIFE. Wake Up PLease

Beg to differ... there will always be an ideal wife/gf... the reality is.. she's still somewhere out there. Most of us have to settle for less :biggrin:

But honestly, if you have a supportive wife/gf who accept you as you are, in spite of warts and all, that is a blessing most of us should be happy with.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes there mayb an ideal gf/wife.....but by the time we find tat ideal girl.....we may not want 2 married or we r too old 2 get married......reality is guys & girls usually get married once they find the partner tat consider ok 2 spend their life with......

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes there mayb an ideal gf/wife.....but by the time we find tat ideal girl.....we may not want 2 married or we r too old 2 get married......reality is guys & girls usually get married once they find the partner tat consider ok 2 spend their life with......

Maybe more correct to say.. the ideal wife/gf doesn't want us! :o

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what would you look for in a wife/gf ?

intelligence, beauty, eq/iq, killers' bod, wealth, etc ? :rolleyes:

If super rich.... looks not important...
If normal family.... killer bod + beauty...
If poor family....... killer bod + super beauty....

If all of the above.... who's complaining ?

beng

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe more correct to say.. the ideal wife/gf doesn't want us! :o

Perhaps more on fate and destiny. Base on some shared experiences, usually the ideal gf/wife will never be yours matrimonally. she will usually find a rich husband ; have kids and potentially divorce in mid life due to the husband somehow.

However, this ideal gf/wife woman will likely be your closest friend in life , and that type of friendship is still better than married life ;not necessary physically.