• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was sexually harassed on flight

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best thing is dont touch a gal, unless she is your wife or gal friend. When make love with gal friend , ask permission first. or else can be a rape case, if she report it.

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
>How cum lately more n more man complain tio molest? Will it make a difference if
>the wirter was molested by a syt instead of a fat women? :biggrin::biggrin:

Of cos lah. If Cindy Crawford that kind, U think he'd be compraining? I know I wouldn't.

>Wat would u do if tis happen 2 u? Hate it n report mata? Enjoy it?

U LEEport to poodles they think U seow ar. Only in culturally-advanced countries like Australia and Hong Kong can U poh mata.

>Dun realli like it but... hey let the lady hav some fun lah... Nothing 2 lose wat?

Who said one??? If let $g $lut molest, I lose big ar. NB, let them earn liao.

>Wah foc! Maituleow cover face fire base?

Cannot $tand...LEEally cannot $tand leh...

>Better still... if u kena b4 post ur xperience....:biggrin::p

Got so many cases, but so far I've NEVER been molested by $g Ah neh $luts. The usual culprits are the "chinese" $luts. Malay got 1 time only.

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Stupid cowardly sinkee man!
>He could easily say "Get off my back, fat bitch! My dick's not interested in your
>fat cunt!"

Can't blame him. In $in-gapore, it is not iLEEgal for femails to molest males.

uobboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS OT abit and share my experience as a teenager .

when i was in secondary 2 my school was in katong area .

Took sbs bus to school in school uniform and shorts . Pressed the bell to alight and stand at the exit with right hand holding the vertical pole at the exit . Than this 20 something malay girl in civi giving 1/2 ball stood up and pressed her neh neh on to my hand (holding pole part ) . She pressed quite hard untill the neh nhe almost burst out at the same time gave me the cfm look . I was shocked and didn't know wat to do (still a virgin then) Wanted to talek my hand but scared later the sudden action she can claim i touch her breasts and just let her have her way for a good 30 second . Wanted to tok to her but her mother was standing behind her .

Alighted i turned left she turned right and kept glimpsing back to see was i being stalked . A mind boggling experience for a virgin sec 2 . Thinking of it now , maybe it was my height shorts and build that got her aroused . She did looked a bit stoned and it was like in the afternoon .:eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS OT abit and share my experience as a teenager .

when i was in secondary 2 my school was in katong area .

Took sbs bus to school in school uniform and shorts . Pressed the bell to alight and stand at the exit with right hand holding the vertical pole at the exit . Than this 20 something malay girl in civi giving 1/2 ball stood up and pressed her neh neh on to my hand (holding pole part ) . She pressed quite hard untill the neh nhe almost burst out at the same time gave me the cfm look . I was shocked and didn't know wat to do (still a virgin then) Wanted to talek my hand but scared later the sudden action she can claim i touch her breasts and just let her have her way for a good 30 second . Wanted to tok to her but her mother was standing behind her .

Alighted i turned left she turned right and kept glimpsing back to see was i being stalked . A mind boggling experience for a virgin sec 2 . Thinking of it now , maybe it was my height shorts and build that got her aroused . She did looked a bit stoned and it was like in the afternoon .:eek:

Wat a miss..you should have matured earlier and strike while the iron is hot.