• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was sexually harassed on flight

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
You have embarassed yourself enough without me taking you apart. Stop taking those happy pills! u never heard of copy and paste huh?

even if that is his real name, must he use it as his nick in the forum? what motive r u talking about??? watched too many agent 007 movies recently huh????:biggrin:

Ms u see la.. anyhow cut and paste.. now kenna bomb liao...:biggrin::biggrin:

This guy registered his nick as Microsoft but signed off his post with his name. His motive is very obvious.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
MS.. not i want to say you..
but Why u anyhow put other people name?????? like that make that fellow read already very not song. NEXT TIME PLEASE PUT YOUR REAL NAME..

you think u dont say.. nobody know u are bill gates meh.. next time remember to sign off with bill gates then maybe he will be song.. :biggrin::biggrin:

some people very the stoopid.. see your nick ms.. think you must be Bill gates.. :biggrin:

No mah ok leh... Forum is 1 of men greatest invention in recent yrs... U get 2 meet all type of beautiful ppl u noe.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MS.. not i want to say you..
but Why u anyhow put other people name?????? like that make that fellow read already very not song. NEXT TIME PLEASE PUT YOUR REAL NAME..

Ok i confress... my real name is... BigSexy:biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
that time dnat and acer say sex emperor is actually Randi Candi. if RC never come here and clarify that mean he cornfess he is sex emperor liao..

ok..i go and eat lunch first... come back and see whether he got clarify or not... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Heng i almost type cornfess...:p

Huh?? I tot ur real id is SEXEMPEROR?? :biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u mean DNAT like to create many many accounts? i always suspect that.... now i must tell sam to remove DNAT account in sbf and give me his reputation power.:biggrin::biggrin:

Got a feeling somebody will take up tat nick shortly...U 1 better action fast hor. :biggrin::p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u mean DNAT like to create many many accounts? i always suspect that.... now i must tell sam to remove DNAT account in sbf and give me his reputation power.:biggrin::biggrin:

Err... u better choose a goot time to ask... wait take frm him become take frm u lidat jilat...:biggrin::biggrin:

wbtym

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened to the writer's donuts or nuts?
Singapore law still have many areas to work on but garmen is busy planning where to add more ERP gantries to fill their coffers. No money you think ministers work for free meh?

Lanchio1

S'pore Ministers "legally" fill the coffers to pay themselves.

M'sia Ministers "legally" fill thier own (overseas) bank accounts to pay themselves.

Zimbabwe Ministers "legally" transfer World Bank/IMF/UN Aid money into thier own (overseas) bank accounts.

Oops, sorry, off topic.... hehehe