• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was doing physiotheraphy when .............

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical singapore mentality. I don't know why you guys are so scared.

I rather go in for being wrongly accused of molest than get humiliated like this.

Values I am referring to would be my own family. I would not marry or even date someone like that. So no chance of becoming a family member. You can nuture your kids to have values. Do read my comment again.

I am speechless - what did you do in NS that you so scared of handling a girl.

In such cases, what the girl was expecting is that the man grabs her and gives her a good fuck!

jw5

Loyal
The NMP is payed by tax payers funds. He raised a number of issues and only 1 was answered.

You go to a restaurant, you asked for 10 course meal, they delivered the cold dish and thats it. Are you going to pay for the 10 course meal?

Don't take shit like this from the old man. If you do, you are no different to the chap whose girlfriend was whacking his genitals in public.
How did the topic turn into whacking women and not having balls?

I don't believe in taking shit from the oldman, but I don't think having arguments and discussions on what he says over the internet is the only way to go about showing our disagreement. I don't think that emigrating or advising people to emigrate is the way either, although I respect the opinions of those who want to emigrate and the decisions of those who already have.

In my opinion, there are 2 ways currently to show that we disagree:

1. The first way is to ignore him. Make him irrelevant gradually. I can't say that I know what the government do or why they do them, but I have observed over the years that oldman thinks (and he's probably right) that he still has a remarkable influence over the way that Singaporeans think and act. It's as if he sets the tone for all behaviour and actions henceforth. When someone brings up something which he views as "crucial", he steps in and talks and his expectation is that most people will henceforth toe the line (and he's probably right). I'm not saying that he is wrong in all of the things he says or does, but I think that's how and what he thinks. Hence the way to gradually show that we disagree with more and more of the things he says and does, is to ignore him, not to constantly debate his points.

Btw, I disagree with the latest issue he raised. In a democratic society, how can equal treatment not be the right concept and the basis or idealogy that we go about things? Isn't is the democratic way to start on the basis of equality and equal treatment, and then give help to all who need it, even if it happens that more people of a certain group need more help? If you think that certain groups are concerned that they willl suffer from bias, how can it be right by being biased in their favour? I simply cannot understand this thought process. Then again, I also could not understand how they could consider giving some people more votes than others in a democratic society.

2. The second way is to vote more of his people out of parliament.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on some of your views. As to emigration, it need not be in one direction. One can secure opportunities elsewhere and still work and vote here.

I don't think ignoring him helps. One should confront him and make it known that we prepared to confront him.

Absolutely agree that equality is a must and after 50 years the old man is claiming that the situation has not changed. By the way, the Malay no longer have free education. I don't what he was babling about.

How did the topic turn into whacking women and not having balls?

I don't believe in taking shit from the oldman, but I don't think having arguments and discussions on what he says over the internet is the only way to go about showing our disagreement. I don't think that emigrating or advising people to emigrate is the way either, although I respect the opinions of those who want to emigrate and the decisions of those who already have.

In my opinion, there are 2 ways currently to show that we disagree:

1. The first way is to ignore him. Make him irrelevant gradually. I can't say that I know what the government do or why they do them, but I have observed over the years that oldman thinks (and he's probably right) that he still has a remarkable influence over the way that Singaporeans think and act. It's as if he sets the tone for all behaviour and actions henceforth. When someone brings up something which he views as "crucial", he steps in and talks and his expectation is that most people will henceforth toe the line (and he's probably right). I'm not saying that he is wrong in all of the things he says or does, but I think that's how and what he thinks. Hence the way to gradually show that we disagree with more and more of the things he says and does, is to ignore him, not to constantly debate his points.

Btw, I disagree with the latest issue he raised. In a democratic society, how can equal treatment not be the right concept and the basis or idealogy that we go about things? Isn't is the democratic way to start on the basis of equality and equal treatment, and then give help to all who need it, even if it happens that more people of a certain group need more help? If you think that certain groups are concerned that they willl suffer from bias, how can it be right by being biased in their favour? I simply cannot understand this thought process. Then again, I also could not understand how they could consider giving some people more votes than others in a democratic society.

2. The second way is to vote more of his people out of parliament.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to me that according to the evidence, the weaker party is obviously the man.

if man weaker he will be laying on the ground not taunting the woman to wake his little brother.
more like forepaly before he rides her into the sunset.:biggrin:

... come the woman down or simply walk away.

.. and miss the ride?:o

You mean you got your dick and balls kicked and poked with a pair of high heels in public when you are in the army? Which army did you go to? The Music and Drama Company?!

the men will look forward to being humiliated by NCO mei mei lah. only ah kua will cry bloody murder.

You are now being dishonest. Please read my post again. I said restrain her and call the Police. One does not need to whack anyone let alone a member of the fairer sex. You can defend yourself with necessary force.

sorry hor, so many post lost track of who is saying wat.:smile:
i am with u on this.:smile:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't read and have no sense of civility. This women is an exception. I am shocked that she did it. I am even more shocked that you are prepared to endure this kind of treatment and humiliation.

I am wondering if you are victim of this sort of treatment. If you are and feel helpless do pm me. I once had to help a GM of GLC who was ill-treated by his wife. By fluke, I noticed multiple deep scratches on this chap's forearms and the wounds were of different age, clearly indicating that it a regular event. I am sincere about helping.

that was an advertisement by a rival car company

the subliminal message is that leuxs drivers got no balls

so easy got con aready.
but thanks for offering to help. maybe get a nice wife for me?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Agree on some of your views. As to emigration, it need not be in one direction. One can secure opportunities elsewhere and still work and vote here.

I don't think ignoring him helps. One should confront him and make it known that we prepared to confront him.

Absolutely agree that equality is a must and after 50 years the old man is claiming that the situation has not changed. By the way, the Malay no longer have free education. I don't what he was babling about.
In a democracy, equality has got to be the starting point, connerstone, pillar, bedrock, or whatever we like to call it.
As we go along, we can then adjust, to allow people to have their basic needs fulfilled.
All groups could have been promised that all will have basic needs taken care of, and tha there would be no quotas applied even if some groups need more than others. The promise that certain groups would get preferential treatment simply doesn't fly with me.

About confronting him to show disagreement, this should have been done in an intelligent and civil way in a united front many years ago, perhaps even 20 or 30 years ago. In my opinion, there's no point now. It's better to ignore and let him fade into irrelevance.

jw5

Loyal
he owns and control the media, how to ignore him?:o
I don't understand why our lives have to centre around the local media.
One of the things that baffles me most is why this forum and some others are dominated by what is reported in the local media.
Are we not able to think for ourselves?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a democracy, equality has got to be the starting point, connerstone, pillar, bedrock, or whatever we like to call it.
As we go along, we can then adjust, to allow people to have their basic needs fulfilled.
All groups could have been promised that all will have basic needs taken care of, and tha there would be no quotas applied even if some groups need more than others. The promise that certain groups would get preferential treatment simply doesn't fly with me.

You are against the bumiputera policy? The Malays are a slower (as in pace, not necessarily intelligence), less progressive people generally, and they just want to live a simple life in this world which is more suited to them, like the natives and blacks in America. That is their idea. Nothing wrong with that really.

So to adjust to their ideas the government in Malaysia introduced the NEP to help them.

Those grandiose yet imposing ideas of Western democracy only looks good on a college thesis, nothing more.

You are too recklessly brainwashed by Western ideas.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
About confronting him to show disagreement, this should have been done in an intelligent and civil way in a united front many years ago, perhaps even 20 or 30 years ago. In my opinion, there's no point now. It's better to ignore and let him fade into irrelevance.

Because you dissents are not strong enough to challenge the boss.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why our lives have to centre around the local media.
One of the things that baffles me most is why this forum and some others are dominated by what is reported in the local media.
Are we not able to think for ourselves?

local media is only 1 part of the brain washing machine. i believe most pple are brainwashed from as young as 5yrs in PAP kindergarden.

most of us have not got a chance to cast our votes.