• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to share my experience renting out my house to a pinoy family

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy obviously need spurs to be dug into his hides.

1st mistake - alway bargain for giro payment.
2nd mistake - why let them continue for 50 months then learn is a mistake.

as usual sinkies r too kind to talents n stupid. that must be the xenophobia, rite?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who to blame but himself? Obviously blinded by greed and chose to rent out to foreigner

Rule No 1 - Don't rent your flat to foreigners especially those from India, Burma, Pinoy lands. They are the worst scums of FTsh.
Rule No 2 - Don't rent to PRC men or single men from boleh land.
Rule No 3 - Rent only to Msian couples or single women from boleh land.

Save yourself lots of trouble if you stick to above rules.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://philippinefailblog.com/

People should read this blog before giving the Pinoys any benefits and advantages.

Even the Ang Moh expats who lived in Pinoyland for years are tired of the Pinoy's bullshit.

Read the blog, study and memorize it. It will do you a world of good.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rule No 1 - Don't rent your flat to foreigners especially those from India, Burma, Pinoy lands. They are the worst scums of FTsh.
Rule No 2 - Don't rent to PRC men or single men from boleh land.
Rule No 3 - Rent only to Msian couples or single women from boleh land.

Save yourself lots of trouble if you stick to above rules.

1 and 2 very true, no. 3 Not at all. I rented to one Malaysian single woman before and so far she is my most dirty tenant (yes, worse than the ah neh tenant who was quite clean). She cooked her dinner daily but never bother to clean up. When handover back, I could see food scraps on my kitchen cabinet and floor. And she choked my bath tub and kitchen sink. And she is not a low wage worker but an expat who was previously posted by her company to China before posting to Singapore.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a landlord is not easy. I have relatives in Australia who have rented out to angmos. They have plenty of horror stories That's why I have no interest in becoming a landlord.

Yes it is not easy and I just learn as I go along. The most difficult part is to get them to agree to pay for damages. I have seen people who changed from nice people to uncivilised people when you try to get them to pay $50 for damages.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously there are many fans of filipino culture:biggrin:

The company I used to work for had an office in Manila. Funny thing happened, one day the boss of the Manila office decided to quit. She just didn't turn up for work:eek: So that was that, no notice, no handover, no nothing, just stopped coming to work.

This is a high profile US multinational & if I tell you the name of the company. You will instantly recognise it.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it is not easy and I just learn as I go along. The most difficult part is to get them to agree to pay for damages. I have seen people who changed from nice people to uncivilised people when you try to get them to pay $50 for damages.

When I was in Toronto I never understood why landlords were reluctant to rent to students. Back then I didn't understand the problems that landlords faced because as a Sporeans I was naive & too honest to understand how devious students from 3rd world countries.:o

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so best is go for single mom lesbo pinoy? so they cant have ladies hunting for stag nite?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Pinoys are well known for being tardy in their payment .
Many will not pay the last month's rent and demand landlord to deduct instead from the deposit .

But Pinoy's are for sure the noisiest residents ever (of course landlord not affected) and like to hold very rowdy and loud parties on weekends, even up to 3am.I have asked security guards to tell them to tone down on many occasions and also told them through the guards I will not hesitate to call the police. I have also complained to the MC and wrote to their landlord to complain about their noise until they decide to move out.

They love to BBQ and make the pool area sounds like lawless Pinoyland. Residents can make sure they behave by making sure they only invite the requisite number of people (as stated in the condo's bylaws) and tell the guard to make sure they end at the required time (normally 10pm).If the BBQ area is not around the pool, ask the guard to check if the Pinoy resident is present at the pool with them, if not they cannot swim.

They like to play basketball (usually 6 to 8pm on weekends) and I will usually go before them to secure the same slot.

Its up to us to act to protect our rights. and everything I do is strictly within the condo's regulations. Make sure you elect an "on the ball " Social/Sports Committee member that will make sure the guards enforce the rules strictly.

AH Neh's adults are not so noisy but their kids are a different story.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok...i am going to be the devils advocate for this... This blog is quite good and funny. However i also realise the ang mors r not perfect. The ang mor writing the article could also be one of the anton casey of pinoyland. I was at a restaurant in Manila and this old ang mor with a pinoy wife n kid n maid was a typical asshole. Giving the waiters shit that his wife have to tell him to shut up. For me i had no issues with the wait staff n food etc.

In the hotel i stay in from those no star to 3 star hotel. The staff were friendly and accomodating. I never had those issues the ang mor states in the article.

I know pinoyland is not the best place to be. And Manila is a cesspit.u can see beggars and homeless on manila bay. Etc etc. However if one looks at pinoyland as a 3rd world country. N treat it as one. It starts to make sense. There is a reason y its a third world country. Also i have been to some provinces and its actually peaceful n quiet there. One just have to be in a right frame of mind and not base in on ang mor or Singkieland std than not so fustrating.

why not... can piak pial her for free

Single moms are horny and make good fucks.
Pinoys are good fucks to begin with...so its double icing on the cake.

http://philippinefailblog.com/

People should read this blog before giving the Pinoys any benefits and advantages.

Even the Ang Moh expats who lived in Pinoyland for years are tired of the Pinoy's bullshit.

Read the blog, study and memorize it. It will do you a world of good.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all Filipinos are bad lah. Mine for 2 years already, no problem so far. They'd even informed me (for formality) that 2 of their relatives are coming over to stay for a week during the last Easter holidays. And rental payments have always been prompt without my reminders.

You are lucky. You are 'winners' afterall.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in Toronto I never understood why landlords were reluctant to rent to students. Back then I didn't understand the problems that landlords faced because as a Sporeans I was naive & too honest to understand how devious students from 3rd world countries.:o

That is very true, third world people are really very devious. All my sympathy for third world people has dissipated after my close encounter with Malaysian Chinese, India Indian, etc.

Eesee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals are no difference. There are good and bad people in all races, nationalities. We had a tenant who happened to be staying at the same condo and being a "filial son", he rented my place for his mum's stay. Told us his mum had her own special bed so do not need our brand new bed in the Master bedroom. For the first three months prompt in payment, after that have to keep chasing for payments. When we visited, all the 3 bedrooms were always locked, claimed they had overseas visitors. At the end of a year rental, found that our brand new bed was replaced with an old mattress, one compressor missing, kitchen sink area full of "mushrooms" and toilet windows full of cigarette butts. Must have sublet-ted to PRC. Dining table totally damaged. Also housed his 2 pinoy maids. So we withheld his deposit and he sent us lawyer's letter. Unfortunate to have thief as tenant!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals are no difference. There are good and bad people in all races, nationalities. We had a tenant who happened to be staying at the same condo and being a "filial son", he rented my place for his mum's stay. Told us his mum had her own special bed so do not need our brand new bed in the Master bedroom. For the first three months prompt in payment, after that have to keep chasing for payments. When we visited, all the 3 bedrooms were always locked, claimed they had overseas visitors. At the end of a year rental, found that our brand new bed was replaced with an old mattress, one compressor missing, kitchen sink area full of "mushrooms" and toilet windows full of cigarette butts. Must have sublet-ted to PRC. Dining table totally damaged. Also housed his 2 pinoy maids. So we withheld his deposit and he sent us lawyer's letter. Unfortunate to have thief as tenant!

Wow so much damages, the deposit enough to offset? No worries, let him sue and go to court. I never rented to local before, no experience of being sued but you got justification to withhold his deposit.

Eesee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so much damages, the deposit enough to offset? No worries, let him sue and go to court. I never rented to local before, no experience of being sued but you got justification to withhold his deposit.

He has no case against us as we had photos of our original new mattress and Diethlem dining table in good condition. His name card shows a list of companies he owned and he behaved like thief! Wife behaved like a rich tai tai, damned arrogant! He was using our apt to earn extra income for himself plus his mum stayed for free. Many locals are doing that. Lease an apt, stay in one bedroom and the 2 or 3 remaining ones sublet for extra income. My apt was 3 + 1 bedroom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has no case against us as we had photos of our original new mattress and Diethlem dining table in good condition. His name card shows a list of companies he owned and he behaved like thief! Wife behaved like a rich tai tai, damned arrogant! He was using our apt to earn extra income for himself plus his mum stayed for free. Many locals are doing that. Lease an apt, stay in one bedroom and the 2 or 3 remaining ones sublet for extra income. My apt was 3 + 1 bedroom.

Oh sublet the two rooms and can make enough to offset the whole apartment rental? Mine is a one bedroom so no chance to sublet haha.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 and 2 very true, no. 3 Not at all. I rented to one Malaysian single woman before and so far she is my most dirty tenant (yes, worse than the ah neh tenant who was quite clean). She cooked her dinner daily but never bother to clean up. When handover back, I could see food scraps on my kitchen cabinet and floor. And she choked my bath tub and kitchen sink. And she is not a low wage worker but an expat who was previously posted by her company to China before posting to Singapore.

She learned from the Ah Tiongs.