• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I thinking of Leaving Singapore.....

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never expect LKY sympathy effect is so powerful, huge swing towards PAP.

Well i think even come 2020 GE, Oppo parties will have a very hard time to win a single seat. All thanks to the New immigrants.

Rather than suffer for another 5 more years and more,

thinking of leaving Singapore. Any Bros here living in

1) Australia
2) Austria
3) New Zealand
4) Canada
5) UK
6) Switzerland

Care to recommend and share your experience ?

Thanks advance.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is good if you can stand on your own two feet
Let kiasu kiasi and kiagui Sinkies screw themselves

[video=youtube;ZuOUa1cgYVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuOUa1cgYVo[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely,no point in wasting another 5 years in limbo and misery,australia is my choice.frankly its all about the money now,i would gladly spend 9 months of the year in australia if i could afford it even as a tourist.

my dream job is to spend 3 months in australia,3 months in USA las vegas/atlantic city and 3 months in london playing poker.then every year come back to singapore for 3 months to remind myself what a shithole this is and life is good out there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I live in NZ. It's a fantastic place but not as good as Singapore.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the countries you name were from British Empire. Their past history or criminal drug and slave trades against Chinese and African Blacks will turn you off.

Their past history against China and look down on Chinese as peasants must be solved and apologize to the Chinese. Leave no stone unturn the past shameful history of the white against Asian nations for the opium drug in China, Singapore and Borneo.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes. Chinese Proverb

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

Most Westerners by far opposed the trade. Even the British opposed it. The entire British parliament opposed the 2nd Opium War--and was dissolved. In the 1880s, when the U.S. made it illegal for Americans to engage in the opium trade, a Chinese leader said, "This is the first time that I've seen a Christian nation act like a Christian country." But the trafficking continued until, by the 1920s, fully half of Europe’s Asian profits derived from opium. While only asmall minority benefited from the trade, that minority controlled the fate of half the world's population in China and India, and dictated Western policy as well

Then when you Chink Sinkies live there you can stand up and tall and be equal to them.

The indigenous people stand up against the white and the white have apologize for the lost and stolen generations treatment against them.

http://www.australia.gov.au/about-a...ople/apology-to-australias-indigenous-peoples

Apology Transcript

The Speaker of the House (Hon Harry Jenkins MP): The Clerk.

The Clerk: Government business notice number 1, Motion offering an apology to Australia's Indigenous peoples.

The Speaker: Prime Minister.

Prime Minister (Hon Kevin Rudd MP): Mr Speaker, I move:

That today we honour the Indigenous peoples of this land, the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

We reflect on their past mistreatment.

We reflect in particular on the mistreatment of those who were Stolen Generations - this blemished chapter in our nation's history.

Well i think even come 2020 GE, Oppo parties will have a very hard time to win a single seat. All thanks to the New immigrants.

1) Australia
2) Austria
3) New Zealand
4) Canada
5) UK
6) Switzerland

Thanks advance.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) Australia
2) Austria
3) New Zealand
4) Canada
5) UK
6) Switzerland

Thanks advance.

Any of the above would be better than S'pore after this GE. Even JB and Batam betterer, Huat ah!

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the countries you name were from British Empire. Their past history or criminal drug and slave trades against Chinese and African Blacks will turn you off.

Their past history against China and look down on Chinese as peasants must be solved and apologize to the Chinese. Leave no stone unturn the past shameful history of the white against Asian nations for the opium drug in China, Singapore and Borneo.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes. Chinese Proverb

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

Most Westerners by far opposed the trade. Even the British opposed it. The entire British parliament opposed the 2nd Opium War--and was dissolved. In the 1880s, when the U.S. made it illegal for Americans to engage in the opium trade, a Chinese leader said, "This is the first time that I've seen a Christian nation act like a Christian country." But the trafficking continued until, by the 1920s, fully half of Europe’s Asian profits derived from opium. While only asmall minority benefited from the trade, that minority controlled the fate of half the world's population in China and India, and dictated Western policy as well

Then when you Chink Sinkies live there you can stand up and tall and be equal to them.

The indigenous people stand up against the white and the white have apologize for the lost and stolen generations treatment against them.

http://www.australia.gov.au/about-a...ople/apology-to-australias-indigenous-peoples

Apology Transcript

The Speaker of the House (Hon Harry Jenkins MP): The Clerk.

The Clerk: Government business notice number 1, Motion offering an apology to Australia's Indigenous peoples.

The Speaker: Prime Minister.

Prime Minister (Hon Kevin Rudd MP): Mr Speaker, I move:

That today we honour the Indigenous peoples of this land, the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

We reflect on their past mistreatment.

We reflect in particular on the mistreatment of those who were Stolen Generations - this blemished chapter in our nation's history.

Every country has a history. But what i am looking is at NOW and future. Now past.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
History of their past where taught to their descendants NOT to say their criminal past.

A forefathers histories were of robbers, thieves and murderers killing innocents tribes that welcome them must be dealt with seriously.

You go there to join them you would not believe what they see you ? They see you Chinks as drug addicts and China government were grows opium and drug own Chinese people.

Put it in reverse situation the whites were drug addicts and Chinks were drug traffickers you think whites are bad and poor people.

Now you know the Whites stink history against Singapore you cannot swallow your pride in their country.

THE OPIUM MONOPOLY

BY ELLEN N. LA MOTTE

IV -- SINGAPORE

In January, 1917, we found ourselves at Singapore, a British dependency, situated at the end of the Malay Peninsula, and one of the greatest seaports of the Orient. We were stopping at the Hotel de l' Europe, a large and first class hotel. The first morning at breakfast, the waiter stood beside us, waiting for our order. He was a handsome young Malay, dressed in white linen clothes, and wearing a green jade bracelet on one wrist. We gave him our order and he did not move off. He continued to stand quietly beside our chairs, as in a trance. We repeated the order-one tea, one coffee, two papayas. He continued to stand still beside us, stupidly. Finally he went away. We waited for a long time and nothing happened. At last, after a long wait, he returned and set before us a teapot filled with hot water. Nothing else. We repeated again-tea, coffee, papayas. We said it two or three times. Then he went away and came back with some tea. We repeated again, coffee and fruit. Eventually he brought us some coffee. Finally, after many endeavors, we got the fruit. It all took a long time. We then began to realize that something was the matter with him. He could understand English well enough to know what orders we were giving him, but he seemed to forget as soon as he left our sight. We then realized that he was probably drugged. It was the same thing every day. In the morning he was stupid and dull, and could not remember what we told him. By evening his brain was clearer, and at dinner he could remember well enough. The effects of whatever he had been taking had apparently worn off during the day.

We learned that the opium trade was freely indulged in, at Singapore, fostered by the Government. Singapore is a large city of about 300,000 inhabitants, a great number of which are Chinese. It has wide, beautiful streets, fine government buildings, magnificent quays and docks-a splendid European city at the outposts of the Orient. We found that a large part of its revenue is derived from the opium traffic-from the sale of opium, and from license fees derived from shops where opium may be purchased, or from divans where it may be smoked. The customers are mainly Chinese.

I wanted to visit these Government-licensed opium shops and opium dens. A friend lent me two servants, as guides. We three got into rickshaws and went down to the Chinese quarter, where there are several hundred of these places, all doing a flourishing business. It was early in the afternoon, but even then, trade was brisk. The divans were rooms with wide wooden benches running round the sides, on which benches, in pairs, sharing a lamp between them, lay the smokers. They purchased their opium on entering, and then lay down to smoke it. The packages are little, triangular packets, each containing enough for about six smokes. Each packet bears a label, red letters on a white ground, "Monopoly opium."

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

Every country has a history. But what i am looking is at NOW and future. Now past.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
History of their past where taught to their descendants NOT to say their criminal past.

A forefathers histories were of robbers, thieves and murderers killing innocents tribes that welcome them must be dealt with seriously.

You go there to join them you would not believe what they see you ? They see you Chinks as drug addicts and China government were grows opium and drug own Chinese people.

Put it in reverse situation the whites were drug addicts and Chinks were drug traffickers you think whites are bad and poor people.

Now you know the Whites stink history against Singapore you cannot swallow your pride in their country.

THE OPIUM MONOPOLY

BY ELLEN N. LA MOTTE

IV -- SINGAPORE

In January, 1917, we found ourselves at Singapore, a British dependency, situated at the end of the Malay Peninsula, and one of the greatest seaports of the Orient. We were stopping at the Hotel de l' Europe, a large and first class hotel. The first morning at breakfast, the waiter stood beside us, waiting for our order. He was a handsome young Malay, dressed in white linen clothes, and wearing a green jade bracelet on one wrist. We gave him our order and he did not move off. He continued to stand quietly beside our chairs, as in a trance. We repeated the order-one tea, one coffee, two papayas. He continued to stand still beside us, stupidly. Finally he went away. We waited for a long time and nothing happened. At last, after a long wait, he returned and set before us a teapot filled with hot water. Nothing else. We repeated again-tea, coffee, papayas. We said it two or three times. Then he went away and came back with some tea. We repeated again, coffee and fruit. Eventually he brought us some coffee. Finally, after many endeavors, we got the fruit. It all took a long time. We then began to realize that something was the matter with him. He could understand English well enough to know what orders we were giving him, but he seemed to forget as soon as he left our sight. We then realized that he was probably drugged. It was the same thing every day. In the morning he was stupid and dull, and could not remember what we told him. By evening his brain was clearer, and at dinner he could remember well enough. The effects of whatever he had been taking had apparently worn off during the day.

We learned that the opium trade was freely indulged in, at Singapore, fostered by the Government. Singapore is a large city of about 300,000 inhabitants, a great number of which are Chinese. It has wide, beautiful streets, fine government buildings, magnificent quays and docks-a splendid European city at the outposts of the Orient. We found that a large part of its revenue is derived from the opium traffic-from the sale of opium, and from license fees derived from shops where opium may be purchased, or from divans where it may be smoked. The customers are mainly Chinese.

I wanted to visit these Government-licensed opium shops and opium dens. A friend lent me two servants, as guides. We three got into rickshaws and went down to the Chinese quarter, where there are several hundred of these places, all doing a flourishing business. It was early in the afternoon, but even then, trade was brisk. The divans were rooms with wide wooden benches running round the sides, on which benches, in pairs, sharing a lamp between them, lay the smokers. They purchased their opium on entering, and then lay down to smoke it. The packages are little, triangular packets, each containing enough for about six smokes. Each packet bears a label, red letters on a white ground, "Monopoly opium."

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

Why waste time digging their history. Not all countries that i mention has a really bad history. You just COPY AND PASTE. But who really knows what happen ?

Keep looking back and you will never progress far.

Since you keep posting negative history on these places,

So what are the places you recommend ?

Singapore ? HAHA LOL :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese killed more of their own than foreignors ever did. This is so even in the two Opium Wars. Measured by the proportion of civilian population killed, civil wars in China like the Taiping Rebellion and Anlushan Upheaval are more destructive than even the two World Wars.

The Ah-Q mentality is still very strong amongst the Chinese masses and it's across all generations. What pisses me off more are Ah Peks who sneeze like farking thunder without covering their noses, Ah Sohs who talk loudly in public places, Cinas who clear their throats like no tomorrow, dumb peasants whose votes can be easily bought and then subject me to the same "stable" dictatorship that they long for but which I abhor.

Peasants, even those who managed to educate themselves well, of the Qin, had no choice. Today, it is easy to be a global citizen. Tianjin, Beijing, Kuching can explode in one big ball of fire for all I care ............

唯女子与小人,为难养也。近之则不孙,远之则怨。Of all people, girls and servants are the most difficult to behave to. If you are familiar with them, they lose their humility. If you maintain a reserve towards them, they are discontented. - Confucious

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white even drugged India.

Your choice of countries are plenty. China has open up you can try there?

Why waste time digging their history. Not all countries that i mention has a really bad history. You just COPY AND PASTE. But who really knows what happen ?

Keep looking back and you will never progress far.

Since you keep posting negative history on these places,

So what are the places you recommend ?

Singapore ? HAHA LOL :biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
slaves.jpg

To all sinkies......