• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I tendered my resignation without securing the next job. Here’s why I don’t mind.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen if someone were to owe the banks credit card bills, managed to secure a job overseas, made the move and default his credit cards liabilities in Singapore?
hahaha....if u want to run away without clearing your debts with banks....make sure u have nothing under your name.....
otherwise they will seized the assets even if you are not in singapore.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did the same before going to aussieland, in less then a month in aussieland I secured my first job here. It is far more efficient to secure a job in the city you want to move to when you are there then file resume over the net in Singapore.

what kind of aussie visa were you using to secure that job?

Feryl

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....if u want to run away without clearing your debts with banks....make sure u have nothing under your name.....
otherwise they will seized the assets even if you are not in singapore.
Yes, clear cut and run, don't leave any trace behind.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore's official statistics is no better than the PRC's official statistics.

In the grand scheme of things, Sinkapore is nothing more than a mini version of China: A well-engineered but fake economy driven by speculation and debts.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the other way round. The CCP wants to learn from Singapore in subduing its population and justifying million dollar salary!

In the grand scheme of things, Sinkapore is nothing more than a mini version of China: A well-engineered but fake economy driven by speculation and debts.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are made to work hard like a horse and in the end it benefit the undeserving cronies who only know how to lick the leeder's balls. if you look at the whole economic structure of sinkieland, you know that in the end, it 's the cronies and leeders who benefit the most from the hardworking peasants.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind because my last job was filled with peenoys and Chao ah tiongs anyway.

The last time I had experience of working with sinkies was during NS.