• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Still Have My SAF Dog Tag With Me,How About You Guys?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Last week while going through some of my old files at my apt in KL,was surprise to see my old SAF dog tag is still around,
will buy a small gold chain with it and wear it,look cool on me,...hello the dog tag hold value,it is make of white platinium gold
and it could save your life one day..so if you guys still have it better wear it!you never know what the future holds
just look at what happen in Sabah..
that is why SAF keep reminding us to be on our guard,your rifle is your wife and your dog tag is your life.
2013-04-03171749_zps2852dd28.jpg

I'm beginning to miss the army cookhouse food too..
nowadays the food at the hawker centre/foodcourt/kopitiam sucks!.
cookhouse5_zps2bba8502.png

cookhouse2_zps55950359.png

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will always buy new green bottles, new ear plug,new dog tag for every reservist cycle;lazy to find or wash those old ones.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dog tag rod time must surrender how come you got yours?
SAF one no stylo....engrave one....US army is embossed type.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand why you need to engrave your religion on your military ID tag.

Maybe I should get one engraved with 'Jedi', to fuck with the minds of any twits who inspect the ID tag. :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never wore the tags since pop from tekong. it against the TSR to wear them in armour. trooperkia in armour suppose the tie the tags to FAD and put in the left breast pocket. i think they now inside one of the grenade pouches on the sbo.

best cookouse food was between 1998 to 2003, that time SFI and NTUC foodfare charged $7+ per head per meal. after 2003 SAR, change to $5+ and can see a drastic drop in food standard.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand why you need to engrave your religion on your military ID tag.

Maybe I should get one engraved with 'Jedi', to fuck with the minds of any twits who inspect the ID tag. :rolleyes:

in case found the body, they can ar ga ar ga know how to deal with it according to tat person religion first even b4 its being identify. like can cremate this way or that way etc