• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I recommend PBM for MRT window smasher Mr C.W. Teh

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Interestingly SMRT poor PR communication skills and lack of EQ has come forth again as Saw mentioned that she provided "free" replacement bus service. In the case SMRT confirmed that they will not be penalising the gentleman for smashing the windows but chided him for doing so.

hi there

1. ah saw and her dogs can go on blaming everyone except themselves.
2. but she can run away from it!
3. poor crowd management & control, poor crisis management, inefficient train driver in crisis; just no contingency or what!
4. the list goes on!
5. honest, i am waiting for someone who is unfortunate enough to die in a suffocated car when the mrt stalks next!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>5. honest, i am waiting for someone who is unfortunate enough to die in a suffocated car when the mrt stalks next! >

Wah! the train stalks its passengers, please tell me which carriage I won't go in..:biggrin: