• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I propose a vote of no confidence for WP.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's try to understand Kinana better, I have a feeling she is working with the oppositions because the longer she stay here and post the more people who read her posts will support the oppositions more

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's try to understand Kinana better, I have a feeling she is working with the oppositions because the longer she stay here and post the more people who read her posts will support the oppositions more

Are you saying she is collecting money from both sides?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Similar Modus Operandi as the infamous Clinton666... objective is to make people hate PAP by painting the Oppositions blacker than black.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similar Modus Operandi as the infamous Clinton666... objective is to make people hate PAP by painting the Oppositions blacker than black.

is there a pap ib, sophist or apologist here who could debate intellectually ? char_azn ?

jw5

Loyal
is there a pap ib, sophist or apologist here who could debate intellectually ? char_azn ?

char_azn debate intellectually? No, his arguments are poor most of the time.

the only one who can just about make it is cass888 (suspected to be wife of former pap mp), but only when she has a good day at the stock market and refrains from using vulgarity and insults.....................

the others like kinana, kopiuncle, wmulew, etc are just PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants) who talk shit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Its not a bad policy bro, its really good policy.
Its good but unpopular and Lee is willing to take the heat for it.
Its easier to make the people happy and rot isn't it?

Well said. I have added to your points.