• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is cooking food inside hdb flat for food business purpose (food catering or supply to mamak stalls) legal?

Pundek

Hi bros, I got this one pundek neighbor staying below my unit that does heavy cooking (deep frying) at intermittent times throughout the day and even from midnight all the way till dawn. I asked similar question on Reddit and the answer there say this pundek not doing anything legally wrong.

But I thought garment say only baking on a small scale is allowed and food catering activity (heavy cooking) not allowed??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is illegal by default in totalitarian shithole Sinkieland unless explicitly stated otherwise, which in that case usually involves the regime receiving 'protection money' in exchange for a permit, a license etc. And they can change the rules overnight on a whim, the Parleement 'debate' optional. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi bros, I got this one pundek neighbor staying below my unit that does heavy cooking (deep frying) at intermittent times throughout the day and even from midnight all the way till dawn. I asked similar question on Reddit and the answer there say this pundek not doing anything legally wrong.

But I thought garment say only baking on a small scale is allowed and food catering activity (heavy cooking) not allowed??

Please provide the address so that I can lodge a complaint to HDB and the relevant town council.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_1.jpg