• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need help: How to check the background of a foreign company

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.saic.gov.cn/ywbl/zxcx/djqyxxcx/mzsm.html

You explore and check check the above website.:smile:

*********** Also, pls check their tax registration number to see if they are tax resident in prc.

This type of info very expensive one leh.:biggrin:

how to check the background of a PRC company?

in sg, we have arca/uen.gov to check local company registration.
the chinese govt should have such website too.

altho the PRC company have their own website, their name appeared when i google, i cant find their registration number with the
chinese govt.

can any1 help? pls advise. thanks.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to check their tax registration number, prc customs registration(if they are the direct exporter in prc) and look out for the number of years in business, just to have another layer of limited assurance.

Can ask shipping agent over in prc to help...... shipping agent in sgp will have their prc agent.

im doing in out shipment but i dont have a counterpart in China.

im a true blue sporean.:smile:
thanks for your link, i will go thru the site.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to check the background of a PRC company?

in sg, we have arca/uen.gov to check local company registration.
the chinese govt should have such website too.

altho the PRC company have their own website, their name appeared when i google, i cant find their registration number with the
chinese govt.

can any1 help? pls advise. thanks.

I give you the best advice:

Go to Aljunied Meet=the=People session and ask Mr Chen Show Mao.