• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I miss Melissa Hyak....

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
:o I recall that at the time, scuttlebut had it that the one who was involved in the Iyer case had a father who was a ranking police officer?? And she was supposedly quite fat.....Jennifer doesn't fit the bill leh.

jw5

Loyal
:o I recall that at the time, scuttlebut had it that the one who was involved in the Iyer case had a father who was a ranking police officer?? And she was supposedly quite fat.....Jennifer doesn't fit the bill leh.

Jennifer wasn't the one molested by Iyer.
It was just reported that she was a former gf of his.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. She was not involved in that case at all. Probably not even in CNA yet.

Cheryl Fox was already in CNA then. But she is 100% not involved in this particular case. Her case was a drug related one. She was dining with a young entrepreneur who runs several nite joints here when CNB raided the place. She was arrested with the rest and subjected to urine test etc. She was cleared of any drug taking and CNA restored her to the programmes she hosted including news bulletin. When she was awaiting for the test results, CNA issued a statement saying that Cheryl Fox is a valued member of Mediacorp and has the confidence she was innocent of any wrongdoing and look forward to her return.

The girl that got Shankar convicted for molest is not in the frontline of CNA but in the backroom operations. After the incident, she confided with Suzanne Ho (not sure if forummers remember her, she just to appear on news every night) who advised her to report the matter to the police. Many in the circle said Shankar was a damn bloody prick because that girl is a fat fugly bitch.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is she?

MH20071107-0.JPG

When I watched her performance in any news or talk shows, my heart bleed for her because she deserved better outside Mediacorp, Now the news broke that she quitted msm, my happiness for her was tremendous. I sincerely wish her more successful in her new role. The best men and women deserved more than working for mediacock or SPH. Melvin Yong has done the same too.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I watched her performance in any news or talk shows, my heart bleed for her because she deserved better outside Mediacorp, Now the news broke that she quitted msm, my happiness for her was tremendous. I sincerely wish her more successful in her new role. The best men and women deserved more than working for mediacock or SPH. Melvin Yong has done the same too.

Agree. You should meet her in real person. Though petite, she is charmingly intelligent and witty with an infectious smile. It also helps that she has porcelain complexion.

maxpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK guys where is Jill Neubronner? I recall at CNN Hong Kong she and Kristie Lou-Stout were in direct competition for the plumb anchor role. who won?

I