• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I might want to get a jab

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's really scary. But age is a main factor

1635345056457.png

Last edited by a moderator:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't believe in mRNA at first. If fear drives you to gulping mRNA, it will not convert you to becoming pro-vaxxed. You are likely to end up as "anti-unvaxxed".
6.5 billion doses administered with zero adverse effects ( anti mRNA fuckwits will post shit from fake news sites after this)

FDA approved for immunocompromised, multi allergic and pregnant people, and now children

98.2% efficacy even after antibody waning

It's amazing how people can still be so naive and ignorant at this point in time

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not an idiot

Anyone who considers skiving for 100 days of MC as a proof of genius is not an idiot

He is a Grade A5 USDA Certified Prime Motherfucking Idiot
Only a talent can do that. No FOUR boards whatever credentials but still screws up the pandemic response and still burns billions doing it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The elderly are at greater risk of dying but at the same time there should be less fear of death because they don't have long to live anyway.
Can't be born in the same year, same month and same day, can die in the same year, same month and same day...

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
The elderly are at greater risk of dying but at the same time there should be less fear of death because they don't have long to live anyway.

Yar. I pray they had lived a full life. My goal is to be a successful trader. Making at least $10k a month using only $20k.

Then I realised you need at least $50k with a lot size of 5 standard lots to make at least $1k to $5k with only a minimum 10 point move.

Now I'm working for a company with a steep learning curve but constant pressure to step up. I'm not sure am I living a full life.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yar. I pray they had lived a full life. My goal is to be a successful trader. Making at least $10k a month using only $20k.

Then I realised you need at least $50k with a lot size of 5 standard lots to make at least $1k to $5k with only a minimum 10 point move.

Now I'm working for a company with a steep learning curve but constant pressure to step up. I'm not sure am I living a full life.

If you achieve 五福临门 in your life time you can go peacefully.

These 5 are:

五福临门五福-中国华文教育网 五福的说法,出于《尚书·洪范》。 第一福是“长寿”,第二福是“富贵”,第三福是“康宁”,第四福是“好德”,第五福是“善终”

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reddit (r/singapore) is full of retards....I highly recommend the vaxx to all of them as we need to cull these morons
once and for all.