• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love S'pore

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have decided to go thru thick and thin with her after lky is gone...:cool::o:p:wink:

any neighbouring islam countries try to be funny with us will get it from me...:eek:

lantau

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have decided to go thru thick and thin with her after lky is gone...:cool::o:p:wink:

any neighbouring islam countries try to be funny with us will get it from me...:eek:

You will give them your lantau or you kar chng?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was actually feeling pity for you in the earlier loser cant sleep thread....
Then you go full retard and start a thread like this.....
I know the pity was grossly misplaced.....and dumbfucks like you deserve to die.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same here, i feel sorry for you cos' the only thing you good at is whatsapp crashing, born stupid is not your fault...wtf...why am i replying to this siao lang...:eek:

Was actually feeling pity for you in the earlier loser cant sleep thread....
Then you go full retard and start a thread like this.....
I know the pity was grossly misplaced.....and dumbfucks like you deserve to die.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same here, i feel sorry for you cos' the only thing you good at is whatsapp crashing, born stupid is not your fault...wtf...why am i replying to this siao lang...:eek:

I dun like to flog dead horses but since you brought it up.....
I pity someone who dunno what is a sitcom. Muahahaha

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many of you are battle ready?:o i am but i want to settle my scores with the cronies first before fighting the real enemies.:o